Spurs - Arry's gone but we still dislike them...

Jondaken

• Replies 7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the tots (including their fans who were quiet) really underestimated Pompey.

Although by the sound of it (like in our last 2 Wembley matches) the referee did them no favours.

Just hoping we can beat Pompey next week as this result will give them a massive boost :shock:

I can't say Spurs deserved to win that, despite two bad decisions by the ref to disallow the Crouch goal and then award a pen, plus Dawson slipping over on the greasy pitch at the crucial moment for their goal.

We lacked a cutting edge, Pompey defended well, showed great character and we under-estimated them.

Bollocks!

Good luck to Pompey in the final.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You didn't keep your promise very long did you!

Christ what has Brumerican started....

FAKE QUOTE

I can't say Spurs deserved to win that, despite two bad decisions by the ref to disallow the Crouch goal and then award a pen, plus Dawson slipping over on the greasy pitch at the crucial moment for their goal.

We lacked a cutting edge, Pompey defended well, showed great character and we under-estimated them.

Bollocks!

I don't like you but credit where it is due...

Bollocks!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You didn't keep your promise very long did you!

Christ what has Brumerican started....

FAKE QUOTE

I regretted it almost immediately :D ...It was just a friendly joke towards Glaston ...but I did stumble upon this gem on a Spurs message board...

Pompey are 9/1 at most bookies and that is for a reason! They are shockingly bad and if we don't win by at least 5 in the semi then I will ingest my own nut-sack live on chat roulette

i cant wait to see pompeys squad for the final - harry's last laugh, if they play all the regualrs and win they'll be millions out of pocket again

I would imagine there will be a team meeting and it will be a simple choice of wave your bonus and play or don't and sit in the stands.

Its a fairly easy choice to make for a player really, you aren't getting the bonus either way so you might as well get a medal and try and make it a winners one.

One who wont play is Aruna Dindane. That bonus is going to Lens and they won't forego it. £4m? You're in the stands fella :) Jamie O'Hara on the other hand does get to play, ironically enough.

One who wont play is Aruna Dindane. That bonus is going to Lens and they won't forego it. £4m? You're in the stands fella :) Jamie O'Hara on the other hand does get to play, ironically enough.

Correct, it would seem he has played his final game for them. I think Lens will still get their £4m from someone though come the summer although I was more talking about players bonuses.

As for O'Hare he is the one Spurs player I'd be happy to see win a trophy :D

I thought FSA has signed Aruna Dindane for next season and allowed him to play in FA Cup only.

I actually wanted Spurs to win as i thought they had a better chance of beating Chelsea but i hope Pompey win the final or somebody breaks up Terry.

In my opinion it was a penalty, i dont think Palacios got enough of the ball and to much of the man.

The fact is that he got the ball. There isn't a percentage of 'how much' that he has to satisfy before it's a penalty. It was a terrible decision by the ref.

I disagree he touched the ball not he didn't win the ball. Its one of my bug bares in football these people who say the faintest of touching the ball is winning it, eg John Terry lightly touched the ball before taking Milner out. IN other words if Palacios had not have brought him down, the Pompey player still would have had control of the ball, so therefore in my opinion penalty.

Bollocks!

I have abused you too many times to mention but I have to say on reading the above

RESPECT

Â