Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Ate a whole bar of Cadbury's Pretzel, Honeycomb and Cola bottles Dairy Milk yesterday. So good but...

not too keen on that one, the poppin jelly candy one is like having an orgasm though.

Also tried the Willy wonka millionaire shortcake which was nice, but very sickly.

• Like 1

Sainsburys do a "naanster" wrap....chick tikka, rice & mango chutney. 90 secs in the m/wave.....naan is surprisingly good and doesn't have that "long life" taste to it, which I was expecting.

American crap food is about to become a bit less crap. The FDA are on the way to making the curious (but commendable) decision to ban trans fats. Curious in the sense that they usually try to stay on side with the rich food industry and this will make food production more expensive. Bravo though. Hydrogenated oil is lethal stuff.

This is the bollocks, Korean cup noodles, nice and spicy.

nongshim-shin-big-bowl_1.jpg

Just found a smaller pot of these bad boys in Asda!  I'm over the moon, even if they only had one left.  Hopefully they will continue to stock them, they poop all over Pot Noodles or any other instant noodle snack usually available in our shops.

tescos sell them in their new world food section, im sure the morrisons in kiddy has them too, although IMO the Japanese section in both is really disappointing, not sure really what I was expecting but its basically 4 shelves worth of noodles and a bit of tofu and wasabi peas... at least throw in some katsu sauce!

Sainsburys do a "naanster" wrap....chick tikka, rice & mango chutney. 90 secs in the m/wave.....naan is surprisingly good and doesn't have that "long life" taste to it, which I was expecting.

Yeah I had one of those last week, think it was only a quid, very nice but I reckon it would taste better is they substituted the mango chutney for raita instead

This is the bollocks, Korean cup noodles, nice and spicy.

nongshim-shin-big-bowl_1.jpg

Just found a smaller pot of these bad boys in Asda!  I'm over the moon, even if they only had one left.  Hopefully they will continue to stock them, they poop all over Pot Noodles or any other instant noodle snack usually available in our shops.

Out of interest, how much does one of those cost in the UK?

Instant/cup noodles are really expensive in Australia :(

Â