Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

A new Subway opened up within a 10 minutes walk from my house a couple weeks ago, and it also happens to be next to a Tesco and on my way home from Uni. Pretty much every lunch I've had since I found out has been a Footlong Italian BMT :D

Best Subway choice!
  • Like 2

A new Subway opened up within a 10 minutes walk from my house a couple weeks ago, and it also happens to be next to a Tesco and on my way home from Uni. Pretty much every lunch I've had since I found out has been a Footlong Italian BMT :D

Best Subway choice!

Yeah boi with lashings of honey mustard.

herbs and cheese, steak, southwest sauce, salt and pepper (unless the bastards say you have to do your own, thanks nanny state) toasted, onions, lettuce, tomato, extra gherkins

job done

and the meal deal in there is ok, £3 for a 6" and a drink, £4 and you can get 3 cookies too, the cookies in there are awesome, spent 18 months of my life designing cookie recipes, 6 months working on the subway recipe so trust me they're the best

There's a bakery not far from my grandparents house in Jax Bch called Cinottis. Pretty much everything they have could apply to this topic, but their pumpkin doughnuts are amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I hate all things pumpkin. Almost all things. I have no idea what they do but it's the best damn doughnut I have ever had. I really really want one, so happy they are closed on Mondays or I would give in.

There's a bakery not far from my grandparents house in Jax Bch called Cinottis. Pretty much everything they have could apply to this topic, but their pumpkin doughnuts are amaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I hate all things pumpkin. Almost all things. I have no idea what they do but it's the best damn doughnut I have ever had. I really really want one, so happy they are closed on Mondays or I would give in.

Ooh sounds good!

• Like 1

Â