Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Wait... You HATE pumpkin?

Pumpkin pie is the best pie there is. Up there with poon pie.

3848721423_129029433855191171_xlarge.jpe

Never did a more gorgeous man exist on this earth. (OT but I don't care)

It isn't off topic because The Rock is a total dish.

• Like 3

Wait... You HATE pumpkin?

Pumpkin pie is the best pie there is. Up there with poon pie.

3848721423_129029433855191171_xlarge.jpe

Never did a more gorgeous man exist on this earth. (OT but I don't care)

It isn't off topic because The Rock is a total dish.

I have a pretty big girl crush on Jillian Michaels, The Rock posted this the other day and I had a bit of a moment.

https://twitter.com/TheRock/status/432018863983968256/photo/1/large

Edited by AVFCLaura
  • Like 1

Laura might be the only person in the world who fancies The Rock more than I do (sorry BOF)

He's tweeted me twice and I have a framed photograph of him on my bedside table. :D

I think we should have a Rock appreciation evening. We'll get some beers in, popcorn, get into our pyjamas and watch some of his films, epic WWF/WWE matches and only be allowed to speak in Rock'isms.

What a guy.

Laura might be the only person in the world who fancies The Rock more than I do (sorry BOF)

He's tweeted me twice and I have a framed photograph of him on my bedside table. :D

I think we should have a Rock appreciation evening. We'll get some beers in, popcorn, get into our pyjamas and watch some of his films, epic WWF/WWE matches and only be allowed to speak in Rock'isms.

What a guy.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that would be the best night ever.

What a guy.

Yeah I'm pretty sure that would be the gheyest night ever.

FXD

• Like 2

What a guy.

FXD

You've never seen my pyjamas....

• Like 2

What a guy.

FXD

Don't even care

• 2 weeks later...

yeah the burger king one especially, i dont get the yank chicken and waffle thing

that said im a big fan of mcdonalds, but their breakfasts are horrible, apparently this is causing them to re-think their breakfasts, i've seen the 24 hour ones are going to start serving breakfast and normal menu after midnight till about 5am, they are also looking at changing the 10.30am finish

Â