Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Eating a McDonalds after 5-aside is not good.

Also, I'm eating the co-op meal deal in an effort to save money on all fronts but the lack of variety and odd Snickers bar thrown in is not helping my push for a decent 'gym body' this Summer.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone been to Almost Famous? There's one on Manchester and one in Liverpool. They have a set menu of burgers, dogs, and wings plus drink and cocktails, but do weird and wonderful specials every week.

Stuff like this

almost-famous-liverpool.jpg

'The Heisenburger' :D

I'm going tomorrow, think I'm having the 'River Phoenix', double cheeseburger, bacon, frazzles, chilli...other stuff. Yeah I'll be fat.

Almost

Anyone been to Almost Famous? There's one on Manchester and one in Liverpool. They have a set menu of burgers, dogs, and wings plus drink and cocktails, but do weird and wonderful specials every week.

Stuff like this

almost-famous-liverpool.jpg

'The Heisenburger' :D

I'm going tomorrow, think I'm having the 'River Phoenix', double cheeseburger, bacon, frazzles, chilli...other stuff. Yeah I'll be fat.

Almost Famous is excellent.

Luck, Lust, Liquor, Burn is a mexican in Manchester owned by the same crew. VERY good. they serve you big **** off steins with your burritos. Class.

I seem to have developed an addiction to penguin bars

Are they different from regular bars?

They have a joke on the wrapper.

Q: How do a group of penguins make a decision?

A: Flipper coin

I ended up with a 'Sloppy Juan', so to speak, from Almost Famous - double cheeseburger, beef chilli, etc. Good. As was the Bacon Bacon Fries side. Also went to Salt Dog Slims, a similarly American inspired diner/bar, and had some sort of big fat chilli dog. Yum yums.

mini egg season is here!!!! (I know the U.K. gets them year round but we dont )

my trainer is just going to have to understand. Soooooo many mini eggs.

Â