Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Nope, Spring onions (or any raw onions) automatically render stuff inedible (for me)

Onions are awful, and it pisses me off that they're in SO many things.

I'm in agreement with onions in general, not a fan.. I only like spring onion on a select few things..

Had a large Domino's Pizza for the first time ever last weekend (Tandoori hot); I've never been so aware of the unhealthiness of what I'm eating. Could literally feel my arteries clogging up like the M5 as I made my way through the Pizza. 'Reckon it'll be a good year before I feel the need to buy another one, it was nice though.

Had a large Domino's Pizza for the first time ever last weekend (Tandoori hot); I've never been so aware of the unhealthiness of what I'm eating. Could literally feel my arteries clogging up like the M5 as I made my way through the Pizza. 'Reckon it'll be a good year before I feel the need to buy another one, it was nice though.

Only ever eaten a domino's once, 4 years ago on a weekend bender in southampton, Friday night, it was a hot and spicy one, meatballs, mustard, jalepenos, chorizo, it was **** horrible, especially when it was sliding out of me at a vast amount of speed the next day

Had a large Domino's Pizza for the first time ever last weekend (Tandoori hot); I've never been so aware of the unhealthiness of what I'm eating. Could literally feel my arteries clogging up like the M5 as I made my way through the Pizza. 'Reckon it'll be a good year before I feel the need to buy another one, it was nice though.

Only ever eaten a domino's once, 4 years ago on a weekend bender in southampton, Friday night, it was a hot and spicy one, meatballs, mustard, jalepenos, chorizo, it was **** horrible, especially when it was sliding out of me at a vast amount of speed the next day

I know what you mean, personally I thought it tasted OK, but it left me feeling utterly disgusted with myself. I couldn't imagine eating more than about 1 a year. 

All onions AND mushrooms are fantastic.

:thumb:  Can't get enough of them.  And any pizza I ever throw in the oven always gets 'modified' to include a finely chopped onion and 2 thinly sliced mushrooms (and some home made birds eye chilli flakes but that's another matter)

I don't mind the taste of mushrooms, but much like bananas, I'm not at all fond of the texture. I can't escape the thought that i'm chewing down on a badgers testicle when I've got a button mushroom in my mouth.

I'm with Shillzz. I'll eat mushrooms, they're not so bad with something like a steak or in the right pasta dish. But I have to make a conscious decision to ignore the texture. Sometimes I just can't be arsed especially when I'm eating something that's meant to be easy and satisfying like a full English.

Bacon sausage and mushroom between 2 peices of large white bread, covered with ketchup and a mug of strong coffe, dark roast, preferably cuban is what i have Saturday mornings. It wouldnt be the same without mushrooms

• Like 1

I like to fry off some mushrooms then clump them together on some foil, sprinkle grated cheddar over the top and grill until it becomes a melted mess of tastyness.

Edited by Brumerican

Â