Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

I've tried that Mikey, I've tried the vinegar trick, I've tried everything that has ever been suggested, and it's just not happening.

Will have to resort to getting one of those little egg hammocks.

I've tried that Mikey, I've tried the vinegar trick, I've tried everything that has ever been suggested, and it's just not happening.

Isnt that an awful lot of effort to contain your masterbatory bathtime emissions? Aim over the side? Stand up? Just let it nestle in your rubicks?

• Like 2

Literally just read about that one BOF, sounds like a great idea, but the eggs do come out looking a little bit, well, odd.

Eames, I'm glad to know that the off-topic smut of yesteryear hasn't died out completely. Stay strong brother.

• Like 1

I don't give a shit about how my poached egg looks. Just chuck it in the water. Eat it when it's done.

If it looks like cum in a bath, then no matter. i've eaten worse.

I don't give a shit about how my poached egg looks. Just chuck it in the water. Eat it when it's done.

As I always say - "It all ends up the same colour in the end".

Two more things to try.

First, use eggs that are as fresh as possible, and the white will cling together better.

Second, crack the egg into a tea strainer and tilt it gently from side to side.  The most watery bits of the white will strain away, and the bulk of it will remain.  Lower that into the simmering water, and gently slide the tea strainer away from the egg.  You should end up with a neater egg, without the wispy bits.  I've never tried it, as the simplest thing is just to use a slotted spoon to take out of the pan what you want, and leave any stringy bits behind.

fresh eggs for sure ......forget the whirpool shite 

big pot of water ....Bring to the boil a drop of vinegar or lemon juice turn the water down to a simmer ......crack your egg into say a ramekin ,cup or what ever then slowly plop it in to the simmering water .....by the time the egg will hit the bottom of the pan the white should envelope the yolk and give you the nice teardrop shape 

Eggs are the stillborn children of chickens.

Horrible things, the taste, smell of the things make me wretch. I cant sit in the same room as someone eating one.

• Like 1

Horrible things, the taste, smell of the things make me wretch. I cant sit in the same room as someone eating one.

They're not that bad, they're actually the discharge resulting from the chickens' menstrual cycles... Which sounds far more appealing.

• Like 1

New England lam & corned beef hash chowder. I may have invented this.

It's succulently delicious (especially when cooked slow for the whole day), but I shudder to think about the nutritional stats.

:D

To be fair any sort of meat product sounds disgusting if you describe it that graphically.

I'll gladly eat chicken liver pate.

But if you describe it as the mashed up internal organs of a small animal it doesn't sound as appealing.

For a good poached egg just keep it in the shell whilst boiling .  When cooked the shell can then be removed leaving a perfect egg shaped poached egg .

The textures all wrong in a boiled egg but there is a nugget of truth there.

If you get your egg with the shell still on and put it into hot water for about 30sec it will firm up the white slightly.

Then crack it into the water (vinigar added) and it will stay together in a perfect shape but still have the texture of a poached egg. No stringy bits foaming everywhere.

On the topic of poached eggs, you can't have them in a sandwich because the yoke will burst and go all over your hands when you bite into it. Poached eggs are for sitting on top of muffins/bagels with some ham or smoked salmon underneath and hollendaise or mayo on top :D

• Like 1

Â