Crap food that you absolutely love to eat

trimandson

Bacon sausage and mushroom between 2 peices of large white bread, covered with ketchup and a mug of strong coffe, dark roast, preferably cuban is what i have Saturday mornings. It wouldnt be the same without mushrooms

HELL-YEAH.jpg

Bacon sausage and mushroom between 2 peices of large white bread, covered with ketchup and a mug of strong coffe, dark roast, preferably cuban is what i have Saturday mornings. It wouldnt be the same without mushrooms

I'd swap the mushroom for hash browns, add a fried egg and for me you have an awesome (heart attack inducing) sandwich

I find a little onion and a little mushroom goes a long way on anything.

One of my mates at uni could literally peel a raw onion and eat it like an apple, which made me gag every time he did it.

307539_10151339085619738_1876577984_n.jp

Mixed kebab ...a must when visiting dublin (for me anyway)

Us Europeans give the Americans a hard time over the food they eat, but I doubt there is anything they eat that is worse than that. 

Gauntlet well and truly thrown down!

One of my mates at uni could literally peel a raw onion and eat it like an apple, which made me gag every time he did it.

Reading that sentence made me gag

Onions are awful, and it pisses me off that they're in SO many things.

Sub the word onions for mushrooms for me.

I USED to hate mushrooms so I feel your pain.

But I forced myself to like them and now I can't get enough of them.

(and yes, I've tried the same with onions, but it doesn't work! although I am getting better as long as they're really cooked)

That's the kind of thing I know I could do if a bet was made.

Nope, Spring onions (or any raw onions) automatically render stuff inedible (for me)

Onions are awful, and it pisses me off that they're in SO many things.

Spring onions are ok but I actually hate raw onions. HATE. And I hate mushrooms. Juuuust sayin'

307539_10151339085619738_1876577984_n.jp

Mixed kebab ...a must when visiting dublin (for me anyway)

Us Europeans give the Americans a hard time over the food they eat, but I doubt there is anything they eat that is worse than that. 

I've heard of them having that but with the doner meat battered north of Hadrian's Wall.

Ooh, spring onion snob.gif.  It's a bloody scallion :):P

I thought that the British called them spring onions, and the Americans scallions (as so often, the original British term) ? 

The Irish get the casting vote, I guess. 

I thought that the British called them spring onions, and the Americans scallions (as so often, the original British term) ? 

a) yes, and

b ) no.

Had a large Domino's Pizza for the first time ever last weekend (Tandoori hot); I've never been so aware of the unhealthiness of what I'm eating. Could literally feel my arteries clogging up like the M5 as I made my way through the Pizza. 'Reckon it'll be a good year before I feel the need to buy another one, it was nice though.

My son loves pizza, but has never wanted to have a Domino's one since I showed him the shop window of one branch, with about a dozen dead flies in the shop window.

I expect the kitchen and storage areas were a thousand times worse.

I prefer just grilled bacon, and fat mushrooms sliced thick and fried quickly in olive oil, in French baguette with Worcester sauce. And coffee, of course.

We do call it scallions. When I'm in this thread I try to go with the flow because I'm out numbered. A very good example is the wonderful debate on the pronunciation of "jaguar" (jag-waaar). I lose every time. 

The only reason I ever get Domino's:

* smartphone app with coupons

* open and delivering after the proper New England Greek Pizza houses have closed for the night

(the two are somewhat related, as in, when it's late, it's much easier to order via the app than over the phone)

The only point in Domino's favor is that it's better than Little Caesar's (as far as Detroit-based pizza franchises go).

Â