Lets all admire Newcastle

kiddybloke

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Greater global appeal"????

what the frick kind of basis is that for choosing a manager to get your team out of the championship? Oh my, you simply have to laugh, it's a circus alright...

greater global appeal LMAO!!!

Too much

Where's Where's my Nobby Gone gone? Is perhaps the oddest sentence I've ever written. But also grammatically correct I believe... I think he's the only one of their fans I feel sorry for.

Still milling around every now and then . I've heard we'll be in administration by Wednesday no doubt the useless ****s up there will announce it on the day of Bobbys funeral. The tinniest modicum of respect our club had left died today it really is absolutely heart breaking and to think only two current Newcastle players were present at his match the other night just about sums it up.

I watched us play Leeds in front of about 7000 Newcastle fans on Wednesday night (majority of which were bairns) and what an absolute joke it was, you could tell 80% of the squad want away no doubt we'll lose five or six players an hour or so before the transfer window closes and not replace them.

Nobby, I thought going down was just what Newcastle as a club needed in order to sort itself out and start working with realistic ambitions and a bit of sense. I wouldn't wish administration on any set of fans (Blue noses the exception) as the only ones it hurts are the real fans and not the bandwagon jumpers who by that stage have already **** off elsewhere.

Sad news Nobby bout Sir Bob. Why couldn't it have been that sack of shit Freddie Shepherd heh!?

Decent Geordie fans like yourself must be so **** off with the embarassment of your club atm.

I feel really sorry for Where's My Nobby Gone, I really do..

But I don't feel sorry for Newcastle..

Many of the fans who are screaming at the club are the same fans who forced them to sack Big Sam after he built up a strong squad and took them to a very respectable position. Instead they wanted their messiah back and it was downhill from there.

I think Newcastle will be back, but for now a bit of realism to their fans and a new owner who isn't going to let the fans dictate how the club is run will be a benefit to them.

I feel really sorry for Where's My Nobby Gone, I really do..

But I don't feel sorry for Newcastle..

Many of the fans who are screaming at the club are the same fans who forced them to sack Big Sam after he built up a strong squad and took them to a very respectable position. Instead they wanted their messiah back and it was downhill from there.

I think Newcastle will be back, but for now a bit of realism to their fans and a new owner who isn't going to let the fans dictate how the club is run will be a benefit to them.

I think they may well spend a long time in the wilderness al la Forest, Wednesday and Leeds myself.

It was the weak board that let the fans dictate that are the problem, they should have stuck by Big Sam while he rebuilt the team. It was never going to be any easy ride though as the amount of free loaders they had built up was staggering, but big Sam would be one of the only managers with the bollox to sort it.

I do not get any pleasure from seeing this club in the the state they are in and its highlighted the problem with some of these rich owners. Newcastle and the area have develpoed some of the most gifted English football players I have had the pleasure to watch (and support, when they have an England shirt on). This reason alone is enough for me to feel sorry at the state that they are in.

IMO they need to go back to developing their youth set up and bring players through, forget the buying success, it ain't gonna work. Plus get a board who will say bollox to the fans, how about Doug Ellis? :eek:

I do not get any pleasure from seeing this club in the the state they are in and its highlighted the problem with some of these rich owners. Newcastle and the area have develpoed some of the most gifted English football players I have had the pleasure to watch (and support, when they have an England shirt on). This reason alone is enough for me to feel sorry at the state that thet are in:

^^ this sums my feelings up too.

NUFC are a traditional old club that gambled to break into the sky 4, & like Leeds are now paying the price

Its better than the current situation, and fans hounding out managers (ie Sam Allardyce) is what started the ball rolling with Newcastle's problems anyway.

Newcastle have been a shambles this summer. Chris Hughton has been in charge of this rudderless ship, but he has absolutely no authority whatsoever. Everybody knows he wont be in charge for the season so nobody respects him, actually to the point where clubs who want to buy players from Newcastle cant even call him because he appears to be unable to sanction transfers.

With the players Newcastle have, they should be ten points clear at Christmas, but I think most of us are expecting them to be mid table also rans by then. They have had no real pre season, they are lumbered with a wage bill they cant afford and giving all that money to players who couldnt give a ****. If Newcastle get off to a bad start to the new season, they could go the way of Sheffield Wednesday, Nottingham Forest and Leeds.

Kinnear is currently on BBC News 24 saying he was offered the Newcastle job two weeks ago, but had to turn it down because his ticker isnt up to it and he cant do anything until the doctor gives him the all clear. For some reason he was giving the interview in front of a load of Aston Villa badges on an advertising hoarding. Dunno what that was all about, it appears to have been some kind of media event. Maybe the launch of a videogame (Football Manger or something) by the looks of the board, but I digress.

went to find some news on it, and two minutes ago Newcastle have denied they made him an offer.

Why would Kinnear lie though? He has absolutely nothing to gain from it. Newcastle are laughable, they are like the kid who got dumped by a girl who decides to spend the next three days running around telling everybody who will listen that he was the one who did the dumping!

Things could have got much worse you know :-

Just when Newcastle fans thought they had suffered enough, the good ship St James' hit rock bottom on Wednesday night.

After a day of fresh farce, it was revealed that David O'Leary rejected the chance to become manager on a two-year contract, despite spending the past three years out of the game.

O'LEARY.

Â