The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Watched the time travellers wife which is ok a fair bit of twilight syndrome about it though (where you make shit up to suit your story rather than explain things properly)

and the American, which was utterly **** pointless but had a cracking pair of tits in it

Finally got around to watching The Fighter.

Cracking performances from Christian Bale and the mother!

Really decent film too.

I rented that out last week. I agree it was a great film. I wasn't too sure whether I would like it beforehand, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I watched two movies over the weekend.

Wall Street: Money Never Sleeps - while being quite topical at the moment I was a bit disappointed with this and also found it longer than it needed to be. It just never really got going.

The Adjustment Bureau - I quite enjoyed it and found it an interesting concept which was well done for the most part. The ending didn't fully tie things up for me though which is often the case in these type of movies.

Watching Inception tonight for a uni course on The Unconscious - which I have to give a presentation on. Tough life etc. I've watched it 3 times so far and I think my opinion has changed entirely now from when I first watched it at the cinema last year.

and the American, which was utterly **** pointless but had a cracking pair of tits in it

I really liked it. The film, that is, not the tits. Well, I liked the tits as well.

i just couldnt get into the whole lack of information / plodding storyline, clooney just wasnt interesting enough to make it work IMO

Watching Inception tonight for a uni course on The Unconscious - which I have to give a presentation on. Tough life etc. I've watched it 3 times so far and I think my opinion has changed entirely now from when I first watched it at the cinema last year.

I've watched it once at home and thought it was rubbish. How has your opinion changed?

I've watched it once at home and thought it was rubbish. How has your opinion changed?

to the theory the whole film in itself is a dream. At the time I was mistaken for thinking the spinning top had any relevance at all.

Â