The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

1 minute ago, Designer1 said:

That looks utter crap. One joke (that food gets eaten) and lots of swearing.

Woot.

Yeah I agree.  After watching the trailer I was wondering how long they could use the one joke.  It's funnier to imagine how many parents will bring their little darlings to an animation this summer :P

watched john wick earlier, really enjoyed it, some of the head shots were awesome

also watched revenge of the green dragons, can remember wanting to watch it at the time, director of infernal affairs doing a chinese gang film set in 80s new york sounded great, it wasnt

that marshmellow man clip above has had me in giggles for far too long. 

a fifth indiana? 

Yay. Although I am one of those who enjoyed the fourth film so I suppose I may be in a minority looking forward to it. 

Was too tired for the witch last night ( that was my excuse anyway ) so stayed at home with home made popcorn and watched Cloverfield  - never seen it before but with the second looking at least interesting ( anything with John Goodman in gets my attention ) thought I'd check it out. Starts slowly, and I was a bit impatient but once things kicked off it was decent entertainment. Still not a huge fan of found footage films but they handled it pretty well and the visual effects - were very impressively realised. 

32 minutes ago, Rodders said:

a fifth indiana? 

Yay. Although I am one of those who enjoyed the fourth film so I suppose I may be in a minority looking forward to it. 

Disgusted-gif.gif?gs=a

when watching it for the first time in the cinema i thought it was ok until that car chase in the jungle and then it completely lost me, then i came to the overall conclusion that i didnt like it and watched it again picking out pretty much every flaw, that film is probably more offensive that the SW prequel trilogy, there is absolutely no redeeming feature to it

41 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Disgusted-gif.gif?gs=a

when watching it for the first time in the cinema i thought it was ok until that car chase in the jungle and then it completely lost me, then i came to the overall conclusion that i didnt like it and watched it again picking out pretty much every flaw, that film is probably more offensive that the SW prequel trilogy, there is absolutely no redeeming feature to it

Yeah but....aliens

16 minutes ago, Nigel said:

No Wolverine?

They've been very quiet about it. Rumour was he is in it, in a smaller role, and possibly in a more traditional costume (if that's true, he will wear it for 15 seconds, max). I think Singer is aware the films to date have been a bit Wolverine and friends so they've scaled him back, and he doesn't fit as well with this films focus on the new generation (Cyclops etc) as teenagers.

Be very surprised if he's not in it at all though.

Â