The Film Thread

DeadlyDirk

Southpaw was, as everyone has said, very formulaic. Boxing movie by numbers. But it was rescued by the performances. Well most of them. You could tell Fiddy isn't an actor. But Gyllenhaal is now simply a must-watch.

• Like 1

Southpaw was, as everyone has said, very formulaic. Boxing movie by numbers. But it was rescued by the performances. Well most of them. You could tell Fiddy isn't an actor. But Gyllenhaal is now simply a must-watch.

Riches to rags.  Rocky in reverse.

That's great :)

I got to about 35 and then ran out of lives. There were still a fair few there I knew, I just did too many wrong guesses. I'll try again later

Well, cheers for that, its not like we had anything to do in our house tonight. Yellow shoe?? I know that yellow shoe. Word removed. 49 and we need to give our eyes and brains a break. word removed.

• Like 1

Google Popcorn Garage.

And you can save periodically so you don't have to keep going back through all the ones you've already got right if you guess incorrectly three times. I think I've topped out at 46.

At least I know the yellow shoe though ;)

Google Popcorn Garage.

And you can save periodically so you don't have to keep going back through all the ones you've already got right if you guess incorrectly three times. I think I've topped out at 46.

At least I know the yellow shoe though ;)

Think we'd better unbleed the eyes a little but we've topped out at 51 and no yellow shoe and you ruined my evening :)

I can't even get into the site?

I tried shifting the window over to my telly and it didnt seem to like the drop in resolution till I made the window huge, huger than the telly anyway but i just had the telly image with 4way arrows in it showing on a black screen at that point. dunno if it helps but maybe.

Cobra  (1986)

Usual film you would expect with Sylvester Stallone in the lead role ie one man v the rest of the world .It is a decent film though and well worth a look  7/10 for me 

yellow shoe down and a couple more so we're up to 59 here, so 7 to go. Got a few last night which were so obvious i was almost ashamed of myself for taking so long. Reckon we can see all the clues left but working them out seems to be what we're doing now on this villa-less weekend.

Â