Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

It's like we went into the game expecting Palace to have the same mentality as us.

Turns out they are taking the last game very seriously and professional

Tbf yes it doesn’t matter, but come on this is a bit much. I’d have taken a loss fine but this is such a dampener to end a wonderful season on

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Pinebro said:

It's like we went into the game expecting Palace to have the same mentality as us.

Turns out they are taking the last game very seriously and professional

We were as well. First half, we were the better side. But this second half has been pathetic.

3 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Just heard Chicho Hamilhas passed away. One of the first players names my mom knit into my scarf RIP

One of my first idols when I first went to see Villa when I was about 9 years old. 

• Like 1

Just now, Villatillidie95 said:

palace could lose all 3 of their frontline in the summer, will make me laugh a bit

They probably will but eze and olise are better than anything we have in our squad. Mateta had a few decent games but don’t think that much to him. Anybody in the transfer thread when the rumours about olise came out and said they wouldn’t take him need their heads looking at. Oil would get to 20 goals being fed by olise 

• Like 1

If the players were ever allowed to put in a shit performance it’s today. They’ve been fantastic all season long, and we have had the highest number of long term injuries of any club.

Nobody is going to carry this performance into next season. Emery won’t allow it.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Robtaylor200 said:

Just heard Chicho Hamilhas passed away. One of the first players names my mom knit into my scarf RIP

She should have knitted Chico Hamilton, to set you a good example for school. (RIP CH)

• Thanks 1

Just now, Rugeley Villa said:

Not happy with this today . Let ourselves down. 

Most fans just wanted Watkins to get his goal and us not to get bumraped.

We got none out of two 🙁

• Like 2