Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

Get a **** grip

I wanna do well like any fan. But we are getting nowhere in the Champions League, an it'll effect our league position too. I'm just happy we have made it, but I'm sure they'll be lots of unhappy fans in Europe next season.

3 minutes ago, AVFCDAN said:

The concerning thing is the momentum we’re carrying through to the start of next season. This match on its own doesn’t bother me, it’s job done for top 4 but finishing the season without a win in 6 isn’t great really.

Honestly 🤦‍♂️ momentum going into next season what are you on .... the momentum going into next season will be finishing 4th & qualifying for champions league this game means nothing to anyone connected with Aston Villa except you.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I know alot of posters wont agree but if it meant selling ramsey and we could get olise or eze i would do this

Unai has a meeting with Wes tomorrow to talk transfers. Hopefully he’ll have seen the game! 

Enjoy the game lads, Im off to sit in the sun with a beer and Radio Brum

Its been an amazing season, best for many many years. See you all again soon and who knows, we may actually win a game 4:1 

I know alot of posters wont agree but if it meant selling ramsey and we could get olise or eze i would do this

Unai has a meeting with Wes tomorrow to talk transfers. Hopefully he’ll have seen the game! 

Palace are a team that don't want the season to end and we're a team that are desperate for it to end. And you can see the on the pitch. 

2 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

I've had it with this season for now. Villa don't care, why should I. See you in September.

Bye bye please enjoy your summer and look forward to you supporting our fantastic team.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Demitri_C said:

Dont wind losing but please villa dong embarrass us today

This post is worse than our play

• Haha 1

These reserve players are absolutely woeful.

The dictionary lacks a proper word to describe how bad they are.

Digne should be a goner as well. So slow. So lacking in defensive awareness

Just now, foreveryoung said:

I wanna do well like any fan. But we are getting nowhere in the Champions League, an it'll effect our league position too. I'm just happy we have made it, but I'm sure they'll be lots of unhappy fans in Europe next season.

Nonsense, we should make it out of the league phase into the knockouts at least and the financial impact matter too. What's the point of this season's achievements otherwise.

Just now, foreveryoung said:

Not sure I agree with the bit about Champions League affecting our league position. We did alright this season with far more European games.