Match Thread: Crystal Palace v Villa

Posted (edited)

It's not beyond realm of possibility this back 4 with exception of Konsa isn't here next season.

Edited by AshVilla

I really couldn't care less today, but it does show how bad out 'B team' is, Chambers, Carlos, Lenglet, Olsen really shouldn't be part of our team going forward. The drop off in quality is substantial.

I think Digne has done well enough this season but he's not really good enough defensively or an effective enough crosser of the ball.

Duran is raw.

We (were) in this game due to the good coaching/ set up, but the players out there aren't really good enough.

Thank God we won’t see Lenglet and Chambers again. Hopefully Carlos will be gone too and some new full backs who can both defend and attack.

• Like 2

Good thing we didn't need to rely on this game for points. Palace in a different league at the moment. 

If they can keep this team and momentum up next season they could be challenging top six. Been very impressed. 

• Like 1

Just now, est1874 said:

Jesus it's a good thing we didn't need a result from this game, isn't it.

It would be a different game if we needed a result

1 minute ago, maqroll said:

No sense chasing this game, bring the kids on and prevent injury to senior players. 

They ain't getting I injured today mate. There not even trying. 

Just now, Leeroy said:

Thank God we won’t see Lenglet and Chambers again. Hopefully Carlos will be gone too and some new full backs who can both defend and attack.

Add Digne into the mix aswell 🥳

3 minutes ago, HalfTimePost said:

I think that's Dignes fault playing him on. CBs caught him in a good line. 

If Digne is playing the same line as the CBs then their right winger has a free run on goal.

Considering how weak we were willing to go, I think it's really odd we've given match time to senior pros we probably want out of the door, but not kids we'll probably keep around.