Tottenham Hotspur v Manchester City 14/05/24

13 minutes ago, tinker said:

Spurs lose this and the retric will be Man City gift champions league to villa. In a perfect "villa" world we beat Palace to get champions league

Be a footnote on the BBC regardless how we do it 😉

The whole spurs fans wanting their team to lose tonight to get one over Arsenal is some grade A Copium.  
They all know they ain’t likely going to win tonight. So rather than cheer and fight for CL football, they kid themselves that it’s all a noble sacrifice to get one over their enemy. 
even the fans do Spursy things 

I’d laugh if Spurs lose this and arsenal lose at the weekend, making the “noble sacrifice” utterly pointless 

When Villa won the title in 1981, a lot was made that because we lost at Arse, we only did it as Ipswich lost to Boro. Utter crap. It was over a season, just like it is now. Obv. 

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

City have never won at Spud's ground, that doesn't fill you with a whole lot of confidence. 

We had a great league record against Brighton and still lost. Stats don’t tell the whole picture. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

City have never won at Spud's ground, that doesn't fill you with a whole lot of confidence. 

Yeah but they’ve only played 4 games there, not like it’s from 1890 or something 

I can’t see anything but a Man $hitty win. They have too much experience and quality, luckily for us.

Just now, stewiek2 said:

I'd be very happy for Haaland to win the golden boot tonight. Sorry Ollie, needs must.

Haaland gets 2 meaning Ollie needs 3/4 on the last day? Nice compromise