Match Thread: Olympiacos v Villa

Just now, villanmac said:

Lol that's why Tim doesn't play!

He's done that ever since underage level

Come on, surely that was a bobble?

1 minute ago, Awol said:

Torres giving Cash loads for not getting forward and showing for a pass 

Cash should equally give him some back for dithering about in fairness.

We really have barely laid a glove, for all of our possession. Pathetic really. One decent strike from Leon in the first. Rest has been a waste of energy. 

1 minute ago, AshVilla said:

Tim is shite.

Can't even play a simple 5 yard pass.

Nah something went on there. And it was clearly more than five yards 😂😂

Just now, Davkaus said:

Has Cash improved under Emery?

I'd say no, absolute not, and there isn't a single other player in the squad I'd say that about. He's simply not good enough for where we find ourselves. I imagine his face in tactical briefings is what you'd see if you tried to teach algebra to a labrador.

Remember the players video to Unai on the official site? Cash was the only one who said “hi gaffer, this is Matty..” as if Emery doesn’t know who he is 😂

• Haha 2

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

We’ve been utterly shite for 2 legs of our first European semi in 40 years against part timers. But you be delighted, I won’t criticise you for it 

Nobodies delighted ffs. But you are undoubtedly on your own little witch hunt, which is becoming very boring. It's like you've ignored what the players have accomplished over the course of the season to just bitch. I thought you was better than that, but here we are.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Has Cash improved under Emery?

I'd say no, absolute not, and there isn't a single other player in the squad I'd say that about. He's simply not good enough for where we find ourselves. I imagine his face in tactical briefings is what you'd see if you tried to teach algebra to a labrador.

Zombie Apocalicks what’s that is that the one with the zombie