Match Thread: Olympiacos v Villa

Just now, jackbauer24 said:

Lille outplayed us for two games. 

Olympiacos haven't now done it too.

We didn't do enough to be favourites for this competition at all.

We've been awful in Europe and there is a definite arrogance from fans and telhe English media in suggesting we were remotely favourites for this.

I’ve been thinking that we’ve not looked convincing in many of the games in this tournament tbh. The 4-1 vs AZ flattered us.

Just now, Paolopulici said:

No, I ' ve seen to play Gordon Cowans, Gary Shaw and Dennis Mortimer...and I hate to see an asshole with painted hairs playing with our shirt on....in the first leg and today too. And against Brighton too...when he is tired can go to hell. 

He's playing well...go and support someone else if you're gonna be this fickle and needlessly insulting.

• Like 1

It’s just not happening is it? Even without their goal, we don’t look like scoring. It’s not for lack of effort but everything around their box seems so forced and we’re barely creating half chances. They also look like a really organised, well-coached team so have to hold your hands up. They’re playing this perfectly. 

• Like 1

We HAVE to take Cash off, Put DURAN on for 2 up top and ensure Bailey is out right.

Everything is breaking down with Cash. It's shit or bust now.  Has to be attack attack attack 

• Like 1