Match Thread: Villa v Chelsea

limpid

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

With VAR they need to agree on where they measure offside from (feet for example) and they need to put a sensor in the ball to work out the split second it is kicked. I think I’ve just solved VAR? 

Got the 3D thing coming next year, miles better 

• Like 2

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Just now, Davkaus said:

This is pretty much what we're getting next season isn't it?

Oh is it? I hadn’t heard, that would be great if so. A clear consistency point on where to measure it from, and measure the precise point it’s kicked 

We’ve been happy to absorb the pressure and looked very good on the break. We can’t afford to switch off too often though. Two very well taken goals started by Digne and Cash. Ollie looks hungry tonight and is a real threat. Shame we had to lose Youri to injury. Good value at 2-0. 

2 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Yeah, he just got ripped by half the gym accounts in the world. What a douche dunking on an old man trying to get fit. Douchebag. 

What did he do?

8 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Goal was great, stealing Palmers celebration, priceless 😂😂

Palmer stole it from Rogers, actually

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

Rogers, one of the best January signings in our history 

We’ve bought some good players in January (and some complete lemons), but rarely have we bought a player for such a bargain price and have them make such a huge impact. This Unai fella seems like he might know a thing or two. 

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Oh is it? I hadn’t heard, that would be great if so. A clear consistency point on where to measure it from, and measure the precise point it’s kicked 

Yeah, it’s like a Hawkeye style AI thing. Works well in Europe already. 

Just now, bobzy said:

Madueke has the makings of a really good player if he could actually bother to try and pass the ball.

I think they have a few players that will probably end up being really, really good, just not at Chelsea, it's just a completely dysfunctional team.

They've got 40 odd players who don't play for the team or each other, and at times seem to actively dislike each other, I've never seen anything like it.

Just now, Davkaus said:

I think they have a few players that will probably end up being really, really good, just not at Chelsea, it's just a completely dysfunctional team.

They've got 40 odd players who don't play for the team or each other, and at times seem to actively dislike each other, I've never seen anything like it.

He’s so talented yet looks so disconnected if he’s not the centre of it. 7 year contract with high wages isn’t a great motivation either.