Tickets

Just brought my olympicaous tickets but no email with the ticket yet!

**just received the email with ticket, just some delay!

Edited by lainux
  • Like 1

On 23/04/2024 at 14:43, Wainy316 said:

Excellent pricing again and for a European semi final!

Softening us up for the inevitable season ticket bombshell?

I've been surprised by how good the prices have been for these knock out ties. Would not have criticised the club one bit if they'd ramped them up to prem levels given how rare SF games are at VP in last 30 years.

Given the Chelsea match was also 20-30 quid they've clearly learnt from the nonsense of the Everton league cup so more of the same next season please.

• Like 1

Well, tried to buy tickets at 5pm when it opened for members. Eventually got on the website, then spinning ball for 5 mins, then a message:

”Our website is closed for maintenance. We will be back as soon as possible”.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Well, tried to buy tickets at 5pm when it opened for members. Eventually got on the website, then spinning ball for 5 mins, then a message:

”Our website is closed for maintenance. We will be back as soon as possible”.

I had 2 in the flipping basket when it melted 

14 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I've managed to get back in the queue

No idea what will happen at the end of the queue

Another queue lol. 

I actually managed to choose some tickets, but it won't let me allocate Fan ID's (the drop down box is missing) so no way to continue to next page to buy them lol.

Just now, ender4 said:

Another queue lol. 

I actually managed to choose some tickets, but it won't let me allocate Fan ID's (the drop down box is missing) so no way to continue to next page to buy them lol.

Yep, I got in a queue a third time. After it seemd to work. Clicked home tickets.

Now in another queue. For half an hour

I suppose on the plus side, if we're all having the same issues, the tickets aren't going anywhere...?

Got 2 but not a great experience. Managed to get in straight away and get some seats in the basket but hardly smooth after that. Website crashing, closed for maintenance etc each stage being a nightmare. Could see the issue carrying on until my seats would be released but got there in the end thankfully.

Awful experience, in the end I just selected the "select my seats for me" option. Not the ones I would have chosen but after an hour of trying I'm just pleased to have any at all!  Why is our ticketing system so bad? It's not like they can have been surprised by the demand for this game!

Â