Tickets

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I've just checked and they are still available

Really annoying i've no option to buy even though I was at Legia game.

4 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Have you signed in so they know it's you 

Yeah, several seem to be having the same issue. As per AVFCSupport on twitter/X

3 minutes ago, Folski said:

Yeah, several seem to be having the same issue. As per AVFCSupport on twitter/X

I think they are being a little naughty and keeping the premium LG and TV tickets to sell to anyone, instead of releasing them to the current criteria at normal prices.

One of the many reasons some fans don't like LG or TV

Edited by Talldarkandransome

19 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I think they are being a little naughty and keeping the premium LG and TV tickets to sell to anyone, instead of releasing them to the current criteria at normal prices.

One of the many reasons some fans don't like LG or TV

Whats the benefit of that?

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

More expensive to buy so get more money

Yeah I get that but I'm happy to buy one now so why delay it?

Just now, Folski said:

Oh so you're saying if they go to Gen Sale theyll be more expensive?

Nope, they keep the tickets to sell as LG or TV at premium price then any they don't sell they release as regular pricing without the extras. That usually happens on day of the match

1 hour ago, Folski said:

Yeah I get that but I'm happy to buy one now so why delay it?

Have you tried from this link? TERRACE VIEW

I just tried my brothers reference while i was logged in and it would let me buy one for him. He's not a member but has game history, but don't think that is a European game as when he went it wasn't on his reference.

Just now, AlwaysAVFC said:

Have you tried from this link? TERRACE VIEW

I just tried my brothers reference while i was logged in and it would let me buy one for him. He's not a member but has game history, but don't think that is a European game as when he went it wasn't on his reference.

Sure have, says I exceed limitations. Very annoying.

8 minutes ago, Folski said:

Sure have, says I exceed limitations. Very annoying.

Its showing sold out now. 

*Well the sold out seems to have gone but is coming up with this message.

Something went wrong: to buy this hospitality package please call our office. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Ticket website working well again.

Edited by AlwaysAVFC
Update

I bought my season tickets when the tickets went on sale, ticked the print at home option as required and received the email.

The email usually has a confirmation and the tickets included as either an attachment or at the bottom of the email, ready to print and I've just forwarded them to work to print (because this isn't 2002, I don't have a printer) and discovered that the email is exactly as it usually is except....no ticket. The confirmation is there, but there's no attachment and the tickets aren't visible in the body of the email.

Has something changed, is this an error by the ticket office, can I get hem sent again?

Baffled.

14 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I bought my season tickets when the tickets went on sale, ticked the print at home option as required and received the email.

The email usually has a confirmation and the tickets included as either an attachment or at the bottom of the email, ready to print and I've just forwarded them to work to print (because this isn't 2002, I don't have a printer) and discovered that the email is exactly as it usually is except....no ticket. The confirmation is there, but there's no attachment and the tickets aren't visible in the body of the email.

Has something changed, is this an error by the ticket office, can I get hem sent again?

Baffled.

Have you just not forwarded the attachment or is it the same on your phone 

I've tried (I think successfully) to log into the Villa App, but in the ticketing section there it says there are no tickets to show - even though they're showing in my account on the website.

It's weird, I've got everything I normally have, except the one thing I need - the tickets themselves.

3 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I've tried (I think successfully) to log into the Villa App, but in the ticketing section there it says there are no tickets to show - even though they're showing in my account on the website.

It's weird, I've got everything I normally have, except the one thing I need - the tickets themselves.

Mine came with the email but at least you’ve had your email confirmation otherwise I’d be worried for you. Has the money gone out of your bank?

Just now, WallisFrizz said:

Mine came with the email but at least you’ve had your email confirmation otherwise I’d be worried for you. Has the money gone out of your bank?

I'd guess so - the thing is the tickets are showing as purchased in my online account - I can make them available for resale, I see the details on them, I've got the transaction number - everything I'd usually see. When i open my account online, it's got a thing at the top that says "next event - Aston Villa v Olympiacos - with my seat numbers and so on. 

I just don't have any way to get to the barcodes.

I hope work appreciate that I'll be spending an hour on the phone to the Villa tomorrow ffs.

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I'd guess so - the thing is the tickets are showing as purchased in my online account - I can make them available for resale, I see the details on them, I've got the transaction number - everything I'd usually see. When i open my account online, it's got a thing at the top that says "next event - Aston Villa v Olympiacos - with my seat numbers and so on. 

I hope work appreciate that I'll be spending an hour on the phone to the Villa tomorrow ffs.

Just email ticketsales@avfc or whatever it is tonight and I bet they reply tomorrow morning.  They’re pretty quick.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Obvious thing but have you checked your junk/spam folder?

Â