Tickets

2 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Apologies, it was an obviously poor attempt at humour. I’m perfectly able-bodied, I was joking about the lengths I would have gone to to get a ticket!

It's been a long night

1 hour ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

After god knows how many unsuccessful attempts I had to sell my soul to the devil and get Lower Grounds tickets. I’ll just have to drink 10 pints beforehand to get my money’s worth. 

Great way to sell the Lower Grounds packages.  Just break the website so no-one can buy normal tickets!

So I seem to have ended up with 2 tickets with restricted view and 2 tickets with “restricted legroom”.  How bad are these tickets in block B6 in Lower Trinity corner going to be?

**** hell. 

Didnt buy my season ticket seats before 5.00 and now I can't get anything.

****!!!!

• Sad 1

23 minutes ago, ender4 said:

So I seem to have ended up with 2 tickets with restricted view and 2 tickets with “restricted legroom”.  How bad are these tickets in block B6 in Lower Trinity corner going to be?

The restricted leg room seats in B1 (back row of lower section) aren't too bad and I'm 6'2".

I just have to stand up every so often.

Restricted view are usually just a pole to the side or front of you. It depends what row you are on

Edited by Talldarkandransome
  • Thanks 1

28 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

The are still Lower Grounds tickets available. A snip at £120.

Managed to get my lad a Terrace View ticket for £90.  At least he won't kill me. 

Could only get the one for some reason. 

Now I've got to decide if I buy myself a lower Ground for £120 or just not go. 

****, I'm so bloody angry with myself. 

42 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Managed to get my lad a Terrace View ticket for £90.  At least he won't kill me. 

Could only get the one for some reason. 

Now I've got to decide if I buy myself a lower Ground for £120 or just not go. 

****, I'm so bloody angry with myself. 

OK. Later on managed to get another TV ticket for me.  Not sure why I couldn't just buy 2 together. 

Anyway, very expensive mistake. 

• Like 2

I couldn’t get any. **** joke. 

One of the biggest games in recent history and they can’t get the website to **** work

• Sad 2

10 hours ago, ender4 said:

I often end up with k1 upper holte restricted view and you can’t actually see the far corner flag area and a strip of the wing on the witton lane stand side

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

One of the biggest games in recent history and they can’t get the website to **** work

It was abysmal I feel bad. Are you able to get Terrace View or Lower Grounds? If not going to have to play the constant resfresh game a la Wembley visits in years gone past. 100% odd ones will come up in the next week. 

1 minute ago, villaglint said:

It was abysmal I feel bad. Are you able to get Terrace View or Lower Grounds? If not going to have to play the constant resfresh game a la Wembley visits in years gone past. 100% odd ones will come up in the next week. 

For example I just went on and there was 1 available! 

7 minutes ago, villaglint said:

For example I just went on and there was 1 available! 

There are 12 seats now available, including 2 seats together in R1 North stand.  And they are definitely for sale as i added them to my basket and went all the way to the payment page.

@Stevo985

Edited by ender4

4 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Keep checking over the next few days as ones will pop up here and there, also the day before I believe the UEFA ones held back for delegates if unused get released, good luck

16 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

Keep checking over the next few days as ones will pop up here and there, also the day before I believe the UEFA ones held back for delegates if unused get released, good luck

Or about 3 hours before kick off if the Ajax game is anything to go by!

They defintely cocked up not putting an extra category in. Maybe members who have been to 3+ games first if not more. I'm sure they would have known that it was likely to sell out on the category it did, so time to do it wouldn't have been an issue. Then members with 1 game going on sale today.

On the plus side from a financial perspective hopefully they've got some good numbers with extra memberships. Albeit small change in overall revenue terms. Mine expired in October but renewed after I couldn't get Ajax tickets and had to go in Terrace view.

40 minutes ago, AlwaysAVFC said:

They defintely cocked up not putting an extra category in. Maybe members who have been to 3+ games first if not more. I'm sure they would have known that it was likely to sell out on the category it did, so time to do it wouldn't have been an issue. Then members with 1 game going on sale today.

On the plus side from a financial perspective hopefully they've got some good numbers with extra memberships. Albeit small change in overall revenue terms. Mine expired in October but renewed after I couldn't get Ajax tickets and had to go in Terrace view.

Agreed, it's a huge jump to go from Season Ticket holders to members with 1 game.

I've been to 6 games if you include the Hibs game, but I was on the same level as my sister who has been to one :D 

The Premium Experiences button isn’t even there for this game for me.  So not sure how others have booked in TV and LG.  Thankfully I have my own seat sorted!

Edit.  Seems to be a problem when viewing on my phone.

Edited by Stephen_Evans

1 hour ago, Stephen_Evans said:

The Premium Experiences button isn’t even there for this game for me.  So not sure how others have booked in TV and LG.  Thankfully I have my own seat sorted!

Edit.  Seems to be a problem when viewing on my phone.

Same here, you have to access via the separate TV or LG link instead of the match one

Â