Tickets

Took a full 90 minutes to get two seats together for me, which reading your experiences above, doesn't sound bad. 

I'm hoping it's everyone being stuck with stuff in their basket. 

It's basically a sell out already if the website is accurate

2 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I'm showing 4 or 5 blocks still with tickets

They keep flashing up but once I click in everthing is gone

1 minute ago, Stevo985 said:

They keep flashing up but once I click in everthing is gone

How many are you after? I was trying to help someone who got sorted and now have 2 in my basket for Doug Ellis P7

Wow, that was a nightmare. Worse than normal getting tickets! I couldn’t get tickets in the Upper Trinity like previously. After 90 odd mins of trying I managed to get two tickets in the upper North Stand, which I haven’t been in since the Atletico Madrid game some 25 odd years ago. 

9 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

After god knows how many unsuccessful attempts I had to sell my soul to the devil and get Lower Grounds tickets. I’ll just have to drink 10 pints beforehand to get my money’s worth. 

You won't sleep tonight now, you'll have nightmares 

4 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. It was a last resort when I was blocked from buying the last remaining wheelchair space. 

It has been a right faff. Where will your space be now then if you couldn't get a wheelchair space

13 minutes ago, The Moustache of Teale said:

Desperate times call for desperate measures. It was a last resort when I was blocked from buying the last remaining wheelchair space. 

Might be worth emailing accessibility@avfc.co.uk to see if there is anything they can do to help. I'd probably cc premium@avfc.co.uk as well as youve booked a premium package. Both have helped me out and better than trying to ring.

29 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

It has been a right faff. Where will your space be now then if you couldn't get a wheelchair space

Apologies, it was an obviously poor attempt at humour (and probably bad taste too). I’m perfectly able-bodied, I was joking about the lengths I would have gone to to get a ticket!

Edited by The Moustache of Teale

Â