Tickets

Presumably should hear something in the next day or two given that it's a week on Thursday 

Guess they are still dilly and dallying over how much of an uplift they will be banging on! 

They need to get them on sale ASAP. 

I assume season ticket holders will get first chance for their usual seats?  So if those go on sale Tuesday for 2 days, then members on Thursday, then general sale on Monday.  

3 hours ago, Kingman said:

Presumably should hear something in the next day or two given that it's a week on Thursday 

Guess they are still dilly and dallying over how much of an uplift they will be banging on! 

I reckon they will keep it reasonable

1 hour ago, Talldarkandransome said:

I reckon they will keep it reasonable

You would like to think so 

But what the "Heck" :trollface:

Any idea when tickets are going to be announced? 

Cannot believe the Semi final is coming round so quick its next Thursday, I am also overwhelmed by all the media attention of the Villa being the only English club flying the flag in Europe.......(not!)

3 hours ago, delboy54 said:

Any idea when tickets are going to be announced? 

Cannot believe the Semi final is coming round so quick its next Thursday, I am also overwhelmed by all the media attention of the Villa being the only English club flying the flag in Europe.......(not!)

Simply has to be today. The Palace away tickets went on sale last night so maybe they were waiting for that to clear first but really they could've been on sale on Saturday. 

Sales dates

Tuesday 

Season ticket holders

*Season ticket holders have until Thursday, April 25 at 5pm to claim their own seat

Thursday 

Claret, Villan and Cub Members who attended one or more UECL group or knockout stage matches at Villa Park

Friday 

Claret, Villan and Cub Members 

Monday 

Supporters who attended one or more UECL group or knockout stage matches at Villa Park

Tuesday 

Supporters with an Aston Villa booking history for a match before 23/04/24

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, Stephen_Evans said:

Booking my ticket for Olympiakos is going well.  The website is telling me I’ve exceeded the number I am entitled to even though I’ve not bought one yet.  And I’m a season ticket holder.  🙄

Ah you're not used to the crappy ticketing website are you.

I buy tickets on a match by match basis and get that message regularly. Along with all sorts of other error messages that usually don't make sense. 

Edited by ender4

2 minutes ago, Deano & Dalian's Umbrella said:

How do you usually put an Ender to it?

Sometimes i change the name to someone else in my group and that sorts it out.  Also change the adult ticket to an U14 and then back to adult. 

If neither of those work, then go back out of that page completely to the home page (don't log out), then go back to your basket and try again. 

If that doesn't work, then you'll need to drop the tickets out of your basket and try selecting the seats again.

• Like 2

Â