Tickets

On 25/04/2024 at 23:08, sidcow said:

Managed to get my lad a Terrace View ticket for £90.  At least he won't kill me. 

Could only get the one for some reason. 

Now I've got to decide if I buy myself a lower Ground for £120 or just not go. 

****, I'm so bloody angry with myself. 

In a couple of years you'll look back, misty-eyed, to the time when you could go down the Villa for only 90 quid

• Haha 1

Absolute shambles. Tried phone, iPad, laptops and desktop computer and still the website wouldn’t work. Then my brother managed to get one but it was showing on both of our accounts. 

If we do make the Champions League the ticketing website needs a massive overhaul this summer. Shambles. 

Edited by AstonMartyn88
Clarity

I thought I had a terrrible experience buying the tickets but sounds easy compared to some on this thread. Took me 45 minutes of ‘queueing’, several crashes but I got seats where we normally sit. It was so unnecessarily stressful though.

I was cursing the club for not adding extra criteria as we’ve been to most league games and every single conference game including Hibs.  I would have been fuming if we hadn’t got tickets. Would it have been so hard for the club to have had priority to those who had been to one group game and one knock out or something similar that would have halved the amount of people trying to get in at once. The demand was obviously going to be massive.

1 hour ago, AstonMartyn88 said:

If we do make the Champions League the ticketing website needs a massive overhaul this summer. Shambles. 

This is the new ticketing website that they changed to a few weeks ago 😫

Maybe the old website would have been better 😬

2 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

I thought I had a terrrible experience buying the tickets but sounds easy compared to some on this thread. Took me 45 minutes of ‘queueing’, several crashes but I got seats where we normally sit. It was so unnecessarily stressful though.

I was cursing the club for not adding extra criteria as we’ve been to most league games and every single conference game including Hibs.  I would have been fuming if we hadn’t got tickets. Would it have been so hard for the club to have had priority to those who had been to one group game and one knock out or something similar that would have halved the amount of people trying to get in at once. The demand was obviously going to be massive.

This is what I thought they would do, stretch the criteria over a few days, would have prevented the crashes and the other issues. We've only missed one game this season (Carabao) so would have been very frustrated if we had missed out. It shouldn't take 90 mins to buy 2 tickets for anything

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Brumstopdogs said:

Good point - so it is!

The first leg is sold out I believe apart from maybe Terrace View or Lower Grounds you might stand a chance.

Strange, Showing availability on mine but then says I don't meet criteria when selected? 

8 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Strange, Showing availability on mine but then says I don't meet criteria when selected? 

None of the ticket criteria set was for season ticket holders to buy extra tickets.

I'm a claret member (so meet the current criteria) and normal tickets are definitely showing as sold out.

Your options are Lower Grounds or Terrace View I reckon.

• Thanks 1

Desperately hoping I will be able to get a ticket when my criteria opens up in 10 mins, having been to the other Europe home games, but not very confident. 

For the Lille game I logged on as soon as it opened and there was nothing, but I kept trying in the following days and a whole block opened up in Doug Ellis. Not really time for that to happen now

10 minutes ago, mark359 said:

Desperately hoping I will be able to get a ticket when my criteria opens up in 10 mins, having been to the other Europe home games, but not very confident. 

For the Lille game I logged on as soon as it opened and there was nothing, but I kept trying in the following days and a whole block opened up in Doug Ellis. Not really time for that to happen now

Well right now the ticket website is showing zero tickets left for the game.  So it would be Lower Grounds or Terrace View tickets coming onto general sale if they decide to do that.

Weirdly there is no button to buy LG or TV tickets.

Edited by ender4
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Well right now the ticket website is showing zero tickets left for the game.  So it would be Lower Grounds or Terrace View tickets coming onto general sale if they decide to do that.

Weirdly there is no button to buy LG or TV tickets.

Thanks. Yeah I have no buy button at all, just shows as coming soon. 

I have a buy button for Liverpool game, even though that will not offer me any actual seats. I will just have to keep trying!

Just now, mark359 said:

I have a buy button for Liverpool game, even though that will not offer me any actual seats. I will just have to keep trying!

Have been over from Ireland for the Legia game but still not letting me buy, saying coming soon.

Do you actually get a seat with LG or VT or are you basically inside the stadium watching on a screen?

16 minutes ago, Folski said:

Have been over from Ireland for the Legia game but still not letting me buy, saying coming soon.

Do you actually get a seat with LG or VT or are you basically inside the stadium watching on a screen?

You get a seat too

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Folski said:

I haven’t done it. But according to website LG gets you trinity or Doug Ellis  seat. TV gets a seat in the holte 

18 minutes ago, mark359 said:

To check for LG or TV you need to access through the main advert instead of the particular match

Â