2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/04/24 at 22:59

4 minutes ago, Steero113 said:

Carlos titanic, Watkins class as always, Zaniolo took a dump on all the naysayers today. 

Morgan Rogers looks like the best £15m mid season signing since time began. 

Rogers was superb today.  Looking like an absolute steal of a signing.

• Like 3

A Super Sunday indeed!

there should be a “team” option in the man of the match options

Good performances all over the pitch.

Martinez, Carlos, Zanilos & Ollie but as ever our captain lead from the front. All around and over 90 minutes it has to be Super John McGinn!

Up the mighty Villa!

• Like 1

I think we all have to remember that Arsenal threw away the chance to have Emery dominate Europe with them because 'he talks funny'. Good luck with the title there, chaps. Buffoons.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Nice win for @zak too 👌

Thanks, what makes it better is I think it's the only bet I have made on football this season 😂

• Like 2

Can’t believe how unlucky I am. Was offered 7-1 by my online bookies for Watkins to have 2 shots on target, which I took for £5. Covered the bet by also putting 50p on a Villa win at 10-1.

I’ve won my £5 back but if only Watkins have had another shot on target today!

What a fantastic weekend and result today. So important for confidence.  UTV

• Like 1

I gave Motm to Tielemans, he covered magnificently for Luiz, dictating play, in the first half especially he was really helping getting the ball out under a lot of pressure and was flawless every time, and ended the game with a perfectly weighted pass to assist Ollie. And that shot deserved a goal.

Carlos is equally as worthy, and an honourable mention to Zaniolo who did the dirty work really, really well 

• Like 3

In second half Villa did to Arsenal at Emirates what they did to Man C at Villa Park all of the match. So strong to do that away without three bang on starters.

• Like 1

Woo hoo I say! Woo hoo!

My stomachs still hurts but I have to say we were so calm and smart closing the game out after going 2-0.

Tough to pick a POTM but I gave it to Zaniolo for how strong he stayed, held up the ball. My issue has been him holding the ball too long and I started shouting pass it pass it but he surged forward, blew past the players and earned a great corner. Also, to stay on as long as he did with the ground covered was fantastic.

What a great game and weekend!

Â