2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 16/04/24 at 22:59

3 minutes ago, TheMightyVillans said:

arteta reckons they should have been 3 or 4 up at half time.

Did they even have 3 or 4 chances? 

I can remember the trossard one where he should have scored, the jesus back post header, what am I missing? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, magnkarl said:

What's with the horrid commentary? Can they at least try to get someone in the studio who doesn't polish 'top 6' rockets all night?

Shocking . We'll get in Toure and Merson who loves Arsenal but played for Villa.

26 minutes ago, Nigel said:

Amazing performance. Genuinely thought we were the better side all game, even in the first half where we kept them at arms length. Thats what you call control!

Thought Zaniolo was magnificent in the first half, such strong skillful running to relieve the pressure to give us the base to attack in the second half.

Diego was at his best too, hes so strong and fast that when his concentration is there he is nearly imposible to get the better of.

Bailey just added that cherry to a demoralised Arsenal, we broke them early.

Sky commentary said "This was the perfect away performance"! What game were they watching? This was no smash and grab!

It can be the perfect away performance without being a smash and grab. We won, and deservedly so, and kept a clea  sheet. It doesn't get more perfect than that. The commentator did also call it an immaculate performance by us. Not caveats in any way either.

3 minutes ago, HeroesAndVillans said:

Handled it like pure professionals, didn't they? Truly believe they are both loving it here, and we love both of them for sure. Watkins is undoubtedly in his prime for me, and what a player he is. Emi, well I can't think of anything to say about him that hasn't already been said!

It's about time we reminded Sky and the rest of the football world that we are one of the big boys!

They were fantastic. Totally derailed what that to55er wanted out of that interview. 

• Like 1

The Emi & Emery Revenge Double!

The warrior blood of Diego Carlos pumped through the veins of the entire team today and we drove a spear straight into the heart of Arteta and his title pretenders!

This will be the humiliating result that will mark the end of their league title quest. 

The two Robbies are all about how Arsenal didn't show up for the second half, but everyone who saw the game knows that Villa were brilliant, the better team on the day and deserved the three points.

Hopefully enough left in the tank to see off Lille.

This is fun, isn't it?

@est1874 I told you I knew we were on it from the first 20 seconds!

UTV

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Tommo_b said:

They are the lesser of the 3 evils for me, prefer they won it then the other two.

See where you're coming from there, I don't really like any of them but yeah I guess it would be nice to have a different winner! All I care about right now is that we won, feeling amazing.

Â