England v Brazil /England v Belgium

andykeenan

Just now, Lochheads twin said:

Delighted to see Kona get the recognition he deserves.

Is he Hawaiian?

• Haha 2

I hate it how loads of commentators treat any debutant who isn’t from Man City or Man Utd or Liverpool like they’re a competition winner and it’s such a big deal for them to have reach this height… really pisses me off. 

2 minutes ago, Lichfield Dean said:

Not sure what they are getting at here...  I suppose Konsa is mostly known as a CB but even so...

Screenshot_20240323-192927.thumb.png.ab33fa3549df275609399f89f880d7a2.png

James is injured, TAA is injured, now walker is injured

Who are all these other load? 

Edit - and it goes to show that they don't know what they're watching, walker effectively covers CB rather than a traditional RB, Chilwell pushes up and we play a back 3, konsa is the most natural replacement for him 

Edited by villa4europe

Bellingham's touch and control is sensational.

England will be a very difficult team to beat if him and Foden are on it in the summer. Think the World cup came a bit too early for both last time so they were more peripheral figures.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Think Foden has been playing right wing mainly this season hasn't he?

Yeah he has to be fair

10 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Our 77th player … back to one behind Spurs for the most 

Ramsey maybe next season to put us level 

After he signs for Spurs cos of financial restrictions 

Just now, villa4europe said:

James is injured, TAA is injured, now walker is injured

Who are all these other load? 

It's funny how conservative Southgate is....yet he dosen't rare Wan Bisakka one little bit even though he's very very good on one v ones.

Is Gomez injured as there's been endless fawning about him lately for managing to play 10 games in a row for Liverpool. Sure a few of the press were putting him in the 11 tonight.

Just now, alreadyexists said:

I hate it how loads of commentators treat any debutant who isn’t from Man City or Man Utd or Liverpool like they’re a competition winner and it’s such a big deal for them to have reach this height… really pisses me off. 

It's just indicative of the success those two clubs have had, maybe we'll be spoken about in the same way in the not too distant future. It shouldn't do your head in then.

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

It's funny how conservative Southgate is....yet he dosen't rare Wan Bisakka one little bit even though he's very very good on one v ones.

Is Gomez injured as there's been endless fawning about him lately for managing to play 10 games in a row for Liverpool. Sure a few of the press were putting him in the 11 tonight.

Been playing LB for them, no doubt he'll play at some point 

Â