Match Thread: Luton v Villa

limpid

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Our movement has been fantastic, we're so organised, our shape is so good and we make space so well - Luton are really struggling to cope with that, they're set up to put pressure on and stay tight but we've got men popping up all over the place - the threat of Ollie over the top makes it so difficult for teams to push up against us.

I have a feeling our manager is quite good.

There's a way we need to play against Tottenham to nullify emm. Let's hope Emery can get that one right too. 👌

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

I think he was booked for the foul (which was the gentlest of pushes in the back).

Maybe. He did kick the ball against the advertising board right after in the front of the ref too, which is always asking for a card. Might have been a combination of both. 

Just got in from a kids party I had to go to with my family, then got home having recorded the first half and kept my phone on airplane mode… it hadnt recorded so I’ve missed the entire first half :( ah well, at least I get to watch the second half live

5 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

That's what I meant mate :)

I can't see the game, but I can make good jokes.

That's up for discussion ;)

• Haha 1

Just now, alreadyexists said:

Just got in from a kids party I had to go to with my family, then got home having recorded the first half and kept my phone on airplane mode… it hadnt recorded so I’ve missed the entire first half :( ah well, at least I get to watch the second half live

not missed a lot LOL

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I think he was booked for the foul (which was the gentlest of pushes in the back).

If it was the foul and not the kicking the ball away then Luiz and baileys yellows are arguably not so much for the level of contact but more for the fact that the man was away of they didn't bring him down, which in fairness is a yellow card 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

Nah, the ref literally gestured to the ball