Weekends Football 16/18 Febuary

andykeenan

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

That should probably be a penalty and I thought the Endo one was a foul, on a yellow and potentially a second one - anyway, free kick to Liverpool. 

Klopp will no doubt be furious for some reason.

Not really sure how that ended in a Liverpool free kick.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

Brentford 3 fouls, 2 bookings - Liverpool 15 fouls, 1 booking - Now I know there's a huge difference in different kinds of fouls, but these to me have all looked similar.

4-0 anyway. 

People say that these is no bias with refs as well....

24 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Would look bad on the PL for Man City to win yet again with these charges looming closer and closer from the PL.

Sadly the other option is Liverpool (Klopp is a word removed and their fans are an unbearable bunch of words removed) or Arsenal (Arteta is a word removed, their fans are just arseholes) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Arsenal cheering like they won the trophy already again.

Arteta " It's a difficult place to come, they are a top side".

It was Burnley FFS!

But then on the other hand you can argue that last year they "bottled it" because they slept walked the end of the season 

I dont particularly like it but if that's what they need to keep the fire lit then so be it, it'll only look daft if it doesn't work 

12 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Arsenal cheering like they won the trophy already again.

Arteta " It's a difficult place to come, they are a top side".

It was Burnley FFS!

Burnley haven't been Arsenal at home since the 1970s apparently.

If Arsenal turn up at Man. City and actually dig in and get a result that will show they'll be in the title race until the last game or two.

• Thanks 1

Poor spuds and all their injuries.......perhaps they will be given the chance to replay all their games again when they are back to full strength. Since the media all feel so sorry for them, after all no other club has had anything like as many injuries as poor old spuds

**** em.......bl**dy cockney ***kers

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Wishful thinking. I doubt they'll get anything from Man U. They are better than they look lately.

This is the new Manure, they blow hot and cold, so inconsistent. This is the type of game they should walk but always seem to lose 🤣

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Burnley haven't been Arsenal at home since the 1970s apparently.

If Arsenal turn up at Man. City and actually dig in and get a result that will show they'll be in the title race until the last game or two.

It's all about the Hype.

In reality since the begining of the year, they have a good win against Liverpool, although lost to them in the FA cup, beat Fulham, Palace, Forest, Wet Spam and Burnley. Hardly proof of Title winning form at the moment.

5 minutes ago, calcifer said:

This is the new Manure, they blow hot and cold, so inconsistent. This is the type of game they should walk but always seem to lose 🤣

They ain't lost a game in 6. It's hot at the moment unfortunately

Â