Weekends Football 16/18 Febuary

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

They ain't lost a game in 6. It's hot at the moment unfortunately

Maguire will be decent defending the Luton set plays aswell, sort of game where he'll do o.k and people will massively go OTT about his performance.

Luton do give everyone a game at Kenilworth Road though, won't be a walkover for us in a few weeks so we'll need to be ready.

17 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Maguire will be decent defending the Luton set plays aswell, sort of game where he'll do o.k and people will massively go OTT about his performance.

Luton do give everyone a game at Kenilworth Road though, won't be a walkover for us in a few weeks so we'll need to be ready.

Maguire and Onana had the best game I've seen them play, against us.

16 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Sterling is the shittest player to semi regularily score. He's so so shit but always gets scabby goals where he makes it look so difficult.

I think he takes advantage of clubs sort of writing him off. I’m actually a huge fan of him, but I totally understand what you’re saying. 

Chelsea have been heading in the right direction lately. You get the feeling they will be back up amongst it next season. Still have a young squad so not very consistent but they are getting better. 

• Like 1

Â