villa89

1 hour ago, TRO said:

I think it will be high scoring....not sure which way.

Could easily be another 3-2 match...trouble is history tells us they'll edge it if it's high scoring or we take the lead and get pegged back.

We just have to manage the game better if we're leading, I just couldn't understand given how good we've been at seeing out games this season how bad that second half at Old Trafford was.

• Like 1

Win and we go 11 clear of Manure and should be safe for a top 5 finish

but , we don’t do things the easy way so I’m expecting a third home defeat on the spin 

• Like 2

Lessons need to be learned from recent defeats, the one up at their place included. It’s time to step up again . Lots of negativity flying about. Forget looking at a draw as a good result a win only is the only result that will banish the doubters .

Getting a bit nervy for this one, feels important… I know it’s just one game and 3 points, but I think our form has been so inconsistent that a win would settle a lot of nerves. A scrappy 1-0 would be all I would need! 

27 minutes ago, AshVilla said:

I don't think we have a chance.

Not convinced by either Diego Lenglet or Cash.

Couldn't even beat them when being 2 - 0 up and having an additional couple of days rest over them now they have extra rest over us.

I'll take a draw.

Mighty fine of you.

Edited by smg

Just now, VillaAlex said:

I think West Ham getting hammered will be a good indication of what could potentially happen to us today if we don't turn up. 

Or what could happen to man United if they don’t turn up.

3 minutes ago, beachboys1 said:

my mother was watching sky kelly dalglish said its a disaters won for villa and said it with glee in her voice

What? 

• Haha 1