Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

Aside issue, did anyone see the size of his cock after that challenge in the  the first half wow? Not quite follies foot but a fair length.😮 

Can’t say that I did… but now I need to see this…! 😅

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7gdswuq6x36zkfvzja8

• Haha 2

8 minutes ago, chrisvilla4 said:

I'd imagine if we had a full compliment, he wouldn't be getting the game time, much like Pau. As it is, both have been thrown in and are shining. Really pleased for Morgan, he'll learn so much so quickly. 

Can't say for sure but I'd have thought Pau would have plenty of game time.

• Like 1

Made some remarkable progress while here. Thought he looked years away from a finished player in the first couple games but now he looks like he belongs. Nice.

• Like 1

If he keeps progressing at this pace he'll be frighteningly good next season. Obviously he'll have some bad games/performances but everything is there to be a top player.

All he needs now is a manager who improves players that everyone thought weren't good enough 😉 

• Like 1

Seriously - why did we let go of Philogene and bring this guy in? His ceiling is nowhere near as high as Jaden’s.

Our scouting department is shit. Awful work.

👀:detect:

Edited by bobzy
  • Haha 4

Shines even more in games like that. Has the physicality to hold it up when we're under the cosh, and the technique/footwork to keep it in tight spaces. Classy player with strength. Rare.

• Like 3

Just now, rbcuk said:

You can see why Man City brought him as a 15 year old, looking good with each game, good to see him manage the full 90 aswell

It was all part of Peps plan to see Arsenal throwaway the 2023/24 title.

1 hour ago, Delphinho123 said:

Just wait until he realises how good he is and adopts a bit of arrogance with that frame. Man’s gonna cook 👨🏽‍🍳

Funnily enough I see some signs of that stubbornness and " arrogance " already.

Just needs to know how to balance it.

I am so sure that we came across him when Emery looked at the videos pre the FA Cup Boro game.  And then once Emery saw him in the flesh was desperate for him. If he had been scouted for a long time we would have bought him last summer surely. He didnt pull up trees at his previous loan club either. Convinced it was an Emery purchase. Doesn't  make sense for it to be Monchi 

• Like 1

Was really impressive today.  I think the 10 role suits him better than the left-sided midfielder.  I get the feeling that he and Ollie could really click and link up brilliantly.

Morgan Rogers is starting to look like a very good player...

He's quick, direct, strong and has the skills...The Arse couldn't deal with his play today.

He's going to get better too!

Â