Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

16 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

The guy bottom right looks dodgy, like a gangster from the 70s. Think its the pinstripes that do it! 

Edited by Dale
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, The_Steve said:

It’s common that first team squad members when signing pose with the manager, no? Kosta wasn’t as he was staying out on loan. I think it’s a clear indication that he will be included, otherwise he would just be pictured with Monchi. We've made a lot of content for this too. I don't think he's coming to sit on the bench for the rest of the season. 

This is the key point. Doubt he'll start straight away but he's obviously been bought to have an impact this season.

• Like 1

Where exactly does he play best? Transfermarkt have him primarily left wing, but I thought he was more of a number 10 style player? I’m basing that on what I heard though, so could be completely wrong.

1 minute ago, alreadyexists said:

Where exactly does he play best? Transfermarkt have him primarily left wing, but I thought he was more of a number 10 style player? I’m basing that on what I heard though, so could be completely wrong.

Reading his Athletic profile, he doesn’t have a nailed on position. Thinks he can play in the second striker role or as the LM drifting infield to form part of the box midfield like JJ or Tielemans does. 

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

He’s mostly played as a 10 for Boro. Can drift left or play as second striker 

1 minute ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I think the bigger revelations here are that JJ and Ollie have been involved in a relationship and that one of them has carried the child. 

...why'd you think Ramsey has been out for so long?

• Haha 3

I see a range of VT takes on this, but I honestly am not seeing any lack of realism beyond natural excitement for a skilled new player. Who doesn't hope for the best? No one. I also don't think anyone who's sceptical wouldn't love to have their scepticism proven wrong. I imagine he's going to come on a sub soon, especially if we're way ahead in a match -- or way behind. Can't see him brought in when we're in a knife-edge match.

Edited by Marka Ragnos
grammar typo

22 minutes ago, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

I think the bigger revelations here are that JJ and Ollie have been involved in a relationship and that one of them has carried the child. 

Yes but can you imagine. The ball carrying of JJ combined with the tenacity and link up play with Ollie? Maybe a mix of JJ"s power finishing and Ollie's placement?

Yeah I'm hoping it's true now.

• Haha 1

Â