Morgan Rogers

Pongo Waring

1 minute ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

This will be a very poor signing. But If he can nick a consolation goal it will be a great signing. 

Disclaimer: I’m not watching the game. Cba.

I watched first half, not bothering with second. I'd rather watch the sex and drugs that is Corrie

• Haha 1

Hasn’t impressed. Can’t be too harsh going off just this game but it should make us ponder if he can play at a much higher level for us and if we should part with more money for him. These are the sorts of games he has to have an influence on in the Premier League.

2 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He's a £10 million 21 year old coming from the championship. He's not coming in to be an instant first team super star.

We don't need sensible comments, be gone!

• Haha 2

Really don’t know why we don’t hijack Forest’s bid for Reyna. He’s only 21 too but already capable of playing at the top level if he can stay fit.

Anyway I’ll say no more on the matter.

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

He's a £10 million 21 year old coming from the championship. He's not coming in to be an instant first team super star.

If he doesn't play like Messi in the first 10 minutes of his debut then we demand emery's, Monchi's and the board's resignations. 

He's not that kinda player to be standing out hete. He's strengths are more intelligence and link up rather rather then any outstanding skill or explosiveness. Hes not single handedly take it to Chelsea up front on his own.

His movement off the ball does look good, I think it's his footballing iq more than anything that emery has seen and of course at 6ft 3 or whatever he's is he's got enough about him physically to be a prem player.

Edited by villanmac
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Leeroy said:

Really don’t know why we don’t hijack Forest’s bid for Reyna. He’s only 21 too but already capable of playing at the top level if he can stay fit.

Anyway I’ll say no more on the matter.

Probably the same reason every other Premier League team isn’t. Whatever that reason is. 

Emery deserves our trust but that should not mean we can’t form our own opinions.  From the times Ive seen him,  to the comparisons with JPB (including the asking price), and the opinions of some Championship experts, it’s just not adding up for me. 

also a bit perplexed why we did not use Finn Azaz as leverage to get this deal over the line. 

10 minutes ago, villanmac said:

He's not that kinda player to be standing out hete. He's strengths are more intelligence and link up rather rather then any outstanding skill or explosiveness. Hes not single handedly take it to Chelsea up front on his own.

His movement off the ball does look good, I think it's his footballing iq more than anything that emery has seen and of course at 6ft 3 ot whatever he's got enough about him physically to be a prem player.

This is exactly what people don’t get the expect highlights reel stuff instead of a player that fits into a system.

He ain't getting infront of any of the players we already have, not a chance. Possibly one for the future, or just an investment. He's 22 already so should be showing a bit more. poor game to judge him by though I guess.

32 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

3 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

He ain't getting infront of any of the players we already have, not a chance. Possibly one for the future, or just an investment. He's 22 already so should be showing a bit more. poor game to judge him by though I guess.

Damn this lad ages fast!

• Haha 3

Â