Pre-match thread

wedge

5 minutes ago, Lochheads twin said:

image.png.08e81ca34da3abb4fab5a24e92abc04f.png

And revenge for the 2000 final would be nice. Go to London and knock Chelsea out of the FA Cup sounds grand.

• Like 2

Guess this has already been mentioned but Chelsea playing tonight and Friday night??

If I gave a shit about Chelsea (the opposite is true here) I'd suggest this was unfair.

Edited by AvonVillain

8 minutes ago, AvonVillain said:

Guess this has already been mentioned but Chelsea playing tonight and Friday night??

If I gave a shit about Chelsea (the opposite is true here) I'd suggest this was unfair.

It's a bit of a stroll for them here tonight tbh.  

10 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

They’ll be able to start taking players off to rest them soon.

Yep. An absolute dream for Poch this.

Still, a completely different proposition for them on Friday when the mighty rock into town.

• Like 1

I'm not sure we will, but feel we could do with going full strength. We seem to not be quite on it when we have a bit of a break between games on the return. Hopefully this would get a bit of rust out the system before Newcastle.

There’s not really any reason not to go full strength here. The players have been on holiday, full week of training, next match is at home. 

Whether Unai goes with Konsa or Cash at RB is the only selection question for me. 

• Like 3

Simon Hooper is also the VAR so it looks like whatever was going around that there wasn't any VAR is untrue.

Bring on the suicidal high line!