Weekends Football 29/31 December

andykeenan

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Commentators on this Arsenal game skilfully talking about the top four without any mention of us 😂 they really won’t know what to do if we stay up there til May…

its fine that we are going under the radar but if we somehow won the title the media would label Arsenal/Liverpool as the greatest runners up in Premier League history

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Zatman said:

its fine that we are going under the radar but if we somehow won the title the media would label Arsenal/Liverpool as the greatest runners up in Premier League history

They absolutely would, you’re totally right. And you just know that we’d be winning it ‘ugly’ accordingly to them, whereas the others would be robbed of it by us.

• Like 1

Come on Bournemouth. I'm sick of the utter wankfest over this Tottenham side. Pundits are falling over themselves to put 3 or 4 of their players in team of the season and shoehorn 1 Villa player in because, to quote one pundit, "you have to when you see where the are in the league", bunch of patronising pricks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

INEOS sponsor the Spurs dugout seats....

Surely there's conflict of interest there and we can protest and get Spurs and Man. United deducted 10 points each...:ph34r:

I noticed that last week, I think they will have to pull out of that deal once they take Man U.

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Not like you did that shoulder in the back last week saka... 

I used to like Saka but, like the team as a whole, he's become a reflection of his absolute bellend of a manager- petulant, arrogant, entitled and a Representative for Wellingborough.

• Like 2

Bournemouth hit crossbar.

There is so much space for Bournemouth when Porro tucks infield and they're decent at switching the play quickly so I'd be surprised if Spurs keep a clean sheet in second half.

Bournemouth also have more to change it off the bench.

42 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

Commentators on this Arsenal game skilfully talking about the top four without any mention of us 😂 they really won’t know what to do if we stay up there til May…

Not sure where you’re watching, but in America the commentators said something to the effect of “if the result doesn’t change for Arsenal, they’ll be one point adrift from Liverpool at the top.”

Â