Boxing Day Football/Midweek Football 26/28 December

andykeenan

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Nuno at Forest looks a perfect fit. Will be able to do what he did at Wolves hitting teams on the counter.

Gibbs white going to be massive for them (if he wasn't already) 

Got enough about him in that transisition to work very well

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Davkaus said:

Nuno's got some way to go to win the Forest fans over, but this won't hurt one bit

Another Trippier high line masterclass. How many goals has he cost them in recent weeks?

Still be left back for England though 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Spoony said:

Can’t help but feel Howe will be sacked in the blink of an eye if this drop continues. I imagine they’d want any excuse to bring in a household name. 

I do wonder how long they will persevere. He’s undoubtedly done a great job but they’ve fallen off a cliff recently.

Has he lost part of the dressing room or is it the threadbare squad going beyond the limit?

January next week, they either need go back him or bin him off.

Edited by Genie

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I do wonder how long they will persevere. He’s undoubtedly done a great job but they’ve fallen off a cliff recently.

Has he lost part of the dressing room or is it the threadbare squad going beyond the limit?

Like someone mentioned earlier it's a combination of the threadbare squad and Howe persisting on trying to play the same way.

Pope is a big miss for them in goal and it's showing at the back. Tripper looks out on his feet most games as well.

Â