Everton v Man City 8.15pm

All games on Amazon Prime

Thursday 

Premier League 

Brighton v Spurs 7.30pm

Arsenal v West Ham 8.15pm

Both games on Amazon Prime 

40 minutes ago, VillaAlex said:

Who decided on the shite scheduling this year. The choice of games today are appalling for Boxing Day.

What do you mean? Liverpool and man utd are on, irrelevant vs who, sky have ticked their box 

And FWIW I think our game could pull a decent audience, not sure what specials are on the normal channels but I'd have thought a lot of people would want to watch the man utd car crash vs seeing if we're the real deal or not 

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

What do you mean? Liverpool and man utd are on, irrelevant vs who, sky have ticked their box 

And FWIW I think our game could pull a decent audience, not sure what specials are on the normal channels but I'd have thought a lot of people would want to watch the man utd car crash vs seeing if we're the real deal or not 

More the point, I may totally have egg on my face by the end of the day but Newcastle Vs Forest seems like a home banker, Liverpool should be comfortable Vs Burnley then you have two matches at 3pm which are hardly of much interest. 

Our game should be a good one but all the better fixtures are spread across the week. 

They should have put Luton vs sheff utd on but I wouldn't be surprised if they're 2 of the lowest draws in the league 

Today's games are all about the numbers 

It is surprising the magic fixture machine didn't kick out another big game though, Liverpool vs arsenal before Christmas, should have bookended it with say man city vs Chelsea 

1 hour ago, VillaAlex said:

More the point, I may totally have egg on my face by the end of the day but Newcastle Vs Forest seems like a home banker, Liverpool should be comfortable Vs Burnley then you have two matches at 3pm which are hardly of much interest. 

Our game should be a good one but all the better fixtures are spread across the week. 

That's what Boxing Day has become really. Long gone are all 10 fixtures being played on the day and doubt that will happen again unless it's on a Thursday and they want to still play a Saturday or Sunday fixture list.

Of course scheduling Wolves-Chelsea for xmas eve meant two further fixtures had to be moved to tomorrow but I wouldn't say Chelsea-Palace or Brentford-Wolves would've been more exciting picks than what has been selected today.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

eb19279ed37f929643291b83d20ba431f7748708

• Haha 1

Â