Weekends Football 8/10 December

andykeenan

20 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Turned so many corners they're going round in circles

Michael Owen was just asked about their lack of consistency, and he disagreed, he said they are consistent, consistently average.

Have to agree.

12 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I just hope ETH doesn't get sacked before they play us. We'll put 5 past them.

Also that Bournemouth draw is looking better by the day

I don’t think they improve by sacking the manager again. 

They need to do what Arsenal did and give the manager the authority to clear out the bad eggs in the squad and rebuild. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LondonLax said:

I don’t think they improve by sacking the manager again. 

They need to do what Arsenal did and give the manager the authority to clear out the bad eggs in the squad and rebuild. 

But he bought more bad eggs.

Staying with a manager is only works if it's the right manager. And it's not certain ten hag is. 

Phillips has played just four games worth of Premier League football since they signed him, and just ten games worth of football in all competitions. Someone like Angel Gomes should be in England squad ahead of him

15 minutes ago, useless said:

Phillips has played just four games worth of Premier League football since they signed him, and just ten games worth of football in all competitions. Someone like Angel Gomes should be in England squad ahead of him

Looks like he isn't even rated enough to play Vs Luton. If it wasn't GS I think he would be asking for a move in Jan

Not sure what Guardiola is doing with midfielders, called Nunes one of the best in th world before they signed him, after they signed him he hardly plays, and Pep even renegaded on his original comment and said he isn't one of the best in the world he was wrong, so for him to publicly take it back like that sounds like he doesn't rate Nunes either

5 minutes ago, HongKongVillan said:

Looks like he isn't even rated enough to play Vs Luton. If it wasn't GS I think he would be asking for a move in Jan

He is the Man City version of Danny Drinkwater. Doesn't really want to play football anymore and will sit out the contract

Haaland didn't move right in the second half against us, was clearly bothered by something (apart from our defenders keeping him in their pockets) And still I made him captain in my fantasy team and forgot to chance vice-captain to Salah so now I'll get 4 points for Saka. Yay!

27 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Celtic are getting battered by Killie in the second half. Rodgers second spell hasn't really sparkled. Seems more like a marriage of convenience this time.

Good value for the 3 points in the end.

Â