Midweek Football 5/7 December

andykeenan

These 6, 8, 10 mins of stoppage times are really favouring the top clubs, as it was always going to. The 5, Arsenal, Liverpool etc subs that come on are all as strong as their first xi players. That obviously isn't the case for the lower end of the division. They're also given more time to bang on the door until they score. 

8 hours ago, maqroll said:

Arteta and the modern Arsenal supporter make me really dislike them. Lucky words removed

Don't worry. As much as my commentary tried to push the narrative of 'these are the nights when titles are won', we are still very early into the season.

Am I right in saying they were like 10 points ahead in March last year? 

29 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Don't worry. As much as my commentary tried to push the narrative of 'these are the nights when titles are won', we are still very early into the season.

Am I right in saying they were like 10 points ahead in March last year? 

Yep, come March 2024 rice / saka will have played 50 games and kovacic / Grealish will have played 30 and we'll wonder why man city run away with it 

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, come March 2024 rice / saka will have played 50 games and kovacic / Grealish will have played 30 and we'll wonder why man city run away with it 

Pretty confident City won't win the title this season

Â