viivvaa66

58 minutes ago, TRO said:

I hope, I am wrong....but I just simply don't think we have the ability to stop them. Their running and movement will trump us.

outscoring them is our only chance, I suspect.

crowd, will play a big part.

That's how it usually works 😉

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, withes_shin said:

That's how it usually works 😉

I think you know what, I mean....as opposed to going all defensive and getting a break away goal.

Edited by TRO

23 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Huge hope. Nervous expectation. Everyone plays to their best and (don't give away a soft early goal) there's no reason we can't do this. Huge statement a win would be, massive.

Thats key.

Not sure about this fixture if I’m being honest. It’s a bonus Rodri is out. Apart from affecting depth not really too fussed Grealish is banned his not been great this season, don’t think I fancy Doku running at Cash/Konsa so ideally he won’t be fit but rumours are he is. 

Man City are for sure more vulnerable than usual but I’m still expecting Pep to rock up with a plan to win tomorrow, it’s not like they are having to play academy players. Haaland Alvarez, Foden, Silva are excellent players to still be able to call on. Guess the target will be midfield, if Kalvin Phillips starts for the first time in how long he clearly won’t be up to speed but think I read earlier Stones is fit for them so I’d imagine he might play Stones in midfield since that’s what he drifts into anyways.

I be happy with a draw tomorrow! 

2 hours ago, colhint said:

Just been on blue moon. first time in a long time only the minority think they will win 

It's 43% they win 57% us or draw.

Great, just need Lawro to come out of retirement and predict we win. Would be the final nail in the coffin.

• Haha 1

Does Unai go for it or not.  Does he start  Moreno or go safer with Digne . Do we use JJs athleticsm from the start or  Tielemans. Or does he start Zaniolo again. Do we start with Bailey due to his form or revert to Diaby and then bring Bailey on 2nd half. Nice conundrums to have .