Match Thread: Bournemouth v Villa

limpid

21 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Because every last one of them is **** shite but they're in a safe club where being shite doesn't matter

Uncle 'arry promised the ref a fortnight in Sandbanks and a couple of grand then.

Just now, Lerner's Driver said:

Referee yet again is an absolute disgrace. 

He really hasn't been that bad :D

The obvious shirt pull was the missed incident (and obviously has a massive bearing on the game).  The rest has been a load of nothing.

Too many silly mistakes. Midfield has looked weak and Ezri looks exposed at right back - need Leon to track back more. Zaniolo’s been poor and Carlos cost us the first goal and I’m still confused about the offside. Dougie really should scored. No excuses to have no sent Semenyo off. 

• Like 1

We had the same with Billing against these a few years ago. He committed at least 3 yellow card offences, got 1 and was subbed off. 

on the bright side he’ll probably do it again or they take their most dangerous player off 

Worst ref I’ve seen. **** me how has he not given him a second yellow for the most blatant shirt pull. We haven’t been great here at all. Get Diaby on for Zaniolo and get Ramsey on at some point for Bailey (who has been good but will tire)

Edited by Villa87

2 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Sick of this sh*t. Going to for a run instead. 

Just now, The_Steve said:

Too many silly mistakes. Midfield has looked weak and Ezri looks exposed at right back - need Leon to track back more. Zaniolo’s been poor and Carlos cost us the first goal and I’m still confused about the offside. Dougie really should scored. No excuses to have no sent Semenyo off. 

2 min run.

Impressive.

• Haha 4

8 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Replace " Zaniolo " for Bailey last season for some context and patience.

The boys confidence is shot.

He was not like this when he first came in.

The talent is there.

The skill is there. Confidence or not, he has some serious flaws...he's a ball hog without much of an eye for a pass and his off the ball running is not very intelligent.

The referee’s a rocket polisher! 

Nice goal from Bailey, and from Carlos if it wasn’t for the stupid VAR offside. We’ve played some high risk and dodgy football at times and given the ball away far too much. I’d like to see us get an early second and go on to control the game a bit more.