FA Cup - Third round draw

OutByEaster?

5 hours ago, ender4 said:

We all know it’s Ball 24 - Manchester United… versus Ball 3 - Aston Villa.

Anything else and the universe would implode.

I think it was last season that we were drawn one game apart. Absolutely no mathematical chance that this can happen so regularly

12 hours ago, OutByEaster? said:

It's tomorrow lunchtime on the BBC.

It's got me thinking about our priorities this year and the workload on our fairly small squad. I love the FA Cup, it's important and the third round is a great part of why football in this country can be great at times, but I'm caught in two minds.

Would you prefer:

• A really weak team at Villa Park, giving us a chance to progress.
  • A strong team away so that we can quietly shuffle out of the competition and concentrate on Europe and the League.

We're ball number 3.

I don’t want to shuffle out

small queef away please . That stadium is one full house away from collapsing like a soggy Weetabix and we are the only shot they have of ever being full.

Plus we'd win 8-0 even with Alisha Lehmann in goal.

Have we even won a game in the FA Cup since the semi final under Sherwood?!

Either way, it’s been a while. I’d like to have a go at a few rounds before bowing out. Third round exit still stinks whether it’s Man Utd or Stevenage. 

7 hours ago, joepane said:

Either way, it’s been a while. I’d like to have a go at a few rounds before bowing out. Third round exit still stinks whether it’s Man Utd or Stevenage. 

In a nutshell no

22 hours ago, turvontour said:

Could do with Port Vale doing us a favour and knocking out Stevenage today. The only team I fear in the draw. 

Im opposite i want them and set the record straight. There is no chance we will do that again

Stevenage please

47 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

This time it doesn't make sense for them to fix it so we play Man U. I actually want them this time. We'd have them on toast.

I wouldn't bet on it, they might be shite, but they still defo one of our Bogy teams.

9 hours ago, joepane said:

We beat Wycombe in 2016 after a replay. The 1st game Richards confronted the fans and Lescott/Guzan had a spitting war

Good times

Edited by Zatman

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

I think it was last season that we were drawn one game apart. Absolutely no mathematical chance that this can happen so regularly

Absolute every mathematical chance.