OutByEaster?

53 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s ridiculous. I guess will have to walk to Aston.

Are they going to be exclusively using Witton station to get Legia fans to Birmingham hence no trains going the other way until 23:10?

Once I left on 77 mins due to limited trains, it was annoying.

Answering your question, I probably assume so hence why Witton is closer to the away end and the stadium itself. I use Witton too but tonight I’m staying in a hotel not far from the ground.

I may be wrong but I might probably think with European games, the away fans might have organised transport for them. So, Legia Warsaw fans might have to wait for us to leave first then they go after us.

Anyone, do correct me if I’m wrong.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

It’s ridiculous. I guess will have to walk to Aston.

Are they going to be exclusively using Witton station to get Legia fans to Birmingham hence no trains going the other way until 23:10?

It’s actually not too bad a walk, city centre/new street to VP, done it a couple of times and takes between 45-60 minutes depending on how much ale you’ve had! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

It’s actually not too bad a walk, city centre/new street to VP, done it a couple of times and takes between 45-60 minutes depending on how much ale you’ve had! 

so.... 3-4 hours most days.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Id love to do the walk one day just have absolutely no idea where id be going that being a tiny issue 😂