2. 2. Manager's Performance

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Average
    • Poor
    • Very Poor
  3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 28/10/23 at 22:59

17 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Jordi clarsie 👏 

You can't buy class,

That word removed of a steward wants fisting with a pineapple! 

Edited by Kingman
  • Like 2

Youri's form dipped at Leicester once Brenda played him further back. He thrived there in a more forward role. And tonight proves his position is, dare ai say, that Buendia role.

Edited by stewiek2

Above all an excellent team performance. Everyone knew their roles and seemed to know instinctively where the best-positioned player was for a pass. Over the years I have watched other teams doing this and wondered how. Now I know - bloody good coaching.

Apart from a slightly slow start and a minor wobble after their goal, we controlled this game in all areas. AZ didn’t get a look in.  Four fantastic goals as well. 

In the end I gave Bailey MOTM but it’s a close run thing with Tielemans, McGinn, Kamara and Lengelet, all of whom I thought had outstanding games.

Best 90 minutes of football I’ve watched since Sunday. 🙂

Edited by briny_ear
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, one_ian_taylor said:

I'm  going to savour every minute I can of this period in our club's history. No idea where it will go, but it's going somewhere and it's bloody brilliant

If this continues, we are all going to run out of likes

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Mark Albrighton said:

Quite pointless really, but what the hell…we have now scored 39 goals in all competitions this season (15 games).

We scored a total of 37 goals across all competitions in 2015/16 (44 games).

Thank you for this. I was literally wondering tonight how close we were to total goals scored in that car crash of a season

Never thought we'd have already surpassed it. That's amazing

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Philosopher said:

Great result, some nice goals, the players that came in were good, especially Tielemens and Bailey.

But really and truly if we weren't so clinical in front of goal our sloppiness everywhere else would've cost us.

You almost sound a bit annoyed that we won so convincingly and didn’t take our “deserved”punishment.

• Like 1

Â