Totally useless information/trivia

RunRickyRun

10 minutes ago, AVFC_Hitz said:

Has he not heard of Robbie Fowler?

yes he has  , however Fowler was 4 mins 33 seconds  , whilst Leggat was 3 mins dead

Edit - slower than BOF  :( 

Edited by tonyh29

Just now, Stevo985 said:

It took me about 6 years to score 3 goals.

Well you look like Pep Guardiola so, y'know, you probably needed the perfect pitch, perfect ball, and to settle into a perfect system.

;);)

:trollface: 

poking-with-stick-smiley-emoticon.gif

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The oldest animal ever found was a Clam discovered in 2006 that was 507 years old.

However, by trying to find out how old it was, scientists accidentally killed it.

(Note: there is a type of jellyfish that is biologically immortal. But that doesn't count)

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

• 3 months later...

Coca Cola own the domain www.ahh.com

They also own www.ahhh.com

and www.ahhhh.com

In fact, add an "h" every time and they own every domain name up to:

www.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.com

• Like 4

On 22/05/2018 at 08:12, Stevo985 said:

Coca Cola own the domain www.ahh.com

They also own www.ahhh.com

and www.ahhhh.com

In fact, add an "h" every time and they own every domain name up to:

www.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.com

So what you're saying is www.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.com is available?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

So what you're saying is www.ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.com is available?

Not any more.  I jumped all the f*ck over that sh*t!   Gonna sell it to Coca Cola for a tidy sum.

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...

What is it with footballers these days having fancy double barrelled names? Trent Alexander-Arnold? We need more Bert Postlethwaite type names. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

What is it with footballers these days having fancy double barrelled names? Trent Alexander-Arnold? We need more Bert Postlethwaite type names. 

Er.... I blame oxlade chamberlain for this ? I'm guessing that most of the young footballers today who do this were born "out of wedlock" so use both parents' names cos it's fashionable. In the same way as blessing themselves as they go on to the pitch when they probably haven't been inside a church since they were kids.....which I suppose is also just another footballer's superstition, or that they see Messi do it after he scores a goal.

Â