• McGinn
    • Diaby
    • Watkins
    • Bailey (Zaniolo 75)
    • Tielemans (Diaby 84)
  2. 2. Manager's Performance

3. 3. Refereeing Performance

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 24/10/23 at 22:59

to think we've still got jj and moreno to come back soon. the sky's really the limit.

to be honest i'm happy to sack off europa. we could do something really special this season in the league

The commentary did seem weirdly begrudging, the stuff about how we're too inconsistent because we got pasted by Newcastle, who are in the Champions League and got dismantled by Brighton...not saying we're favourites to finish top 4 by any stretch but yeesh. I used to think Dixon was alright as a pundit but no, he is a dim, surly luddite

And despite all of them goals  I bet we're still last on Match of the Day 2 and all! Disgraceful

• Haha 1

That was a great performance.

West Ham are a good side, with a number of really good players,  but we took them apart.

Luiz MOM, but they all played their part; lots of good performances by our guys out there today.

And, masterminded, of course, by our fantastic manager. 

• Like 2

Finally we saw off drab boring shit old Moyes ball …  but for a spawny own goal and a period  afterwards we were always in control of that game 

Luiz and Kamara looked a great pairing again and Konsa must get a call for England soon , even the clearing in the woods Safegate can’t ignore  him forever …

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TheAuthority said:

The dreary drivel that Dixon emits is nauseating.

But really genius quote of the day goes the Phil Neville at half time talking about Watkins & Diaby.

"These two attackers like to pass the ball to each other and when you have that, it's very dangerous for the opposition."

Really Phil, I can't believe you're not managing Real Madrid FFS

I am the last person to stick up for Neville and I laughed at your post but I guess if his point is they actually enjoy playing together and bringing the best out of each other I think he’s spot on. They complement each other so well.

Wow, we are really developing something special. Getting better every game, Watkins looking very dangerous but importantly confident. Only Newcastle has scored more goals than us. Perversely, again, the score didn’t flatter us, quite the opposite, we could have scored a couple more and WHU were fortunate with theirs.

Glad to see Tielemans with a smile on his face, if him, Zaniolo and Bailey can starting chipping in, and players coming back, who knows….?

Â