England v Australia/England v Italy

andykeenan

7 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

Quality wise maybe, as a team, no chance.

We can thank Gareth for that.

Man for man the golden g is better and it’s not even close.

The one thing i thought Bellingham didnt have was pace. But it seems he does have plenty.  Kids got the lot. Steel skill intelligence tackling shooting dribbling passing heading  timing. 

Cross Zidane with Gerrard and add a sprinkling of  Gascoigne and you are pretty much there. 

And he is one day older than Tim Iroegbunam.  Never seen so much maturity. 

Edited by MWARLEY2

1 minute ago, jim said:

We can thank Gareth for that.

Man for man the golden g is better and it’s not even close.

Keeper - in modern football controlling possession and playing with his feet pickford is better than Robinson, in old money where keepers were judged on not having T-Rex arms Robinson was better

RB - Neville probably edges it but the modern team has ridiculous depth with TAA, James, walker

Conversely CBs is the opposite, even stones would be about 6th choice

LB - Cole by a distance

DMC - rice

CM - this is what I meant earlier, as Bellingham is showing at real madrid he can play European / International football, he will end up better than Gerrard lampard and Scholes - there's no depth here though

AMC - with a better manager foden and Grealish would make this interesting, theres more depth in the current team

Striker - kane

Its closer than you think, the difference is the defence imo the gulf in class is monstrous

But like I said that depends what you think of Gerrard, Scholes and lampard, personally I think all 3 are overrated as **** at international level, they weren't suited to it, they were world class Premier League players

• Like 1

Â