England v Australia/England v Italy

andykeenan

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

You know that a Gerrard type moment of magic against all the odds will probably get us a draw and through to paper over a heap of cracks and keep Gareth in a job. 

Do you really think his job's in danger? I've not had the impression he's going anywhere any time soon.

2 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Do you really think his job's in danger? I've not had the impression he's going anywhere any time soon.

He's quitting, or at least the rumours are now very strong that he is, you should never go in to a tournament knowing the manager is gone after, England are in for a bad year next year, he'll be stubborn as **** and the players won't care

He's almost doing a Bruce where he undoubtedly came in and did some good but then slowly undid it all leaving us in a worse position than he found us, what should be a relatively straightforward job for the next man will once again be a position of turmoil and overhaul

Just now, sidcow said:

How can that not be a red card though? 

Once you've established it's a penalty it absolutely has to be a red. 

Nope, double jeopardy. It's only a red if he doesn't try to play the ball

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Stones has played 2 games for Man City this season, and Maguire has barely played for Man Utd.

That’s our central defensive partnership.

Honestly I feel like most of this team could miss the entire season through injury but still start in the Euro’s.

He really dosen't like Tomori does he? Guy plays against most of this team weekly and he played in a CL SF last year yet is about 6th choice CB and probably won't even make the Euros squad!

Phillips selection is a disgrace, I'd have sent him off after 30 seconds as it was a bad foul and would've been hilarious the camera panning on Southgate as he trudged off.

Henderson warming up so he'll be on at half time I think.

Â